Bruins

Player Brand Logos (Kimi Raikkonen Added)

16 posts in this topic

I had an idea for an Isaiah Thomas logo combining a T and an I into a number 4. I made four variations but couldn't decide between them. C&C appreciated!

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

IMO 1 or 2 would work the best. Maybe also try making the t look more like a t, if that makes any sense. You could also make the I more obvious by adding a dot on top. That being said, it's a nice start. Looking forward to updates!

1 person likes this

Maybe extend the I to the 'connecting' point between the two letters, and shorten the horizontal bar of the T so there's a space between the 2. This would make the two more pronounced (though you'd have to play with the angled edges some more).

1 person likes this

Thank you for the C&C @NoE38 and @ldconcepts! I think I've got it...

image.jpeg

2 people like this

That looks a lot better

1 person likes this

I was very confused by this thread until I realized there is some dude named Isaiah Thomas. 

Growing up in the Bulls and Bad Boys Pistons rivalry means there's only one Isiah Thomas that I'm aware of. 

2 people like this

Much better. it looks better and more easily recognizable. Will you be doing this for anyone else? 

1 person likes this

Thanks everyone! Yes, I figure I might as well make this a collection of sorts, as player brand logos aren't super work-intensive. So, here's Carson Wentz:

image.jpeg

if there's anyone else you'd like to see, let me know!

2 people like this

I have been trying to create a Julio Jones-esque #11 Rob Johnson logo to carve into the frame of my game-worn jersey, so I appreciate the challenges of a project like this... I find the current wave of player logos to be fascinating, but I do wish designers would work in a bit more personality, i.e. some So-Cal vibes for a So-Cal player as opposed to just mashing up numbers and initials in a modern style.

2 people like this

If Thomas was to get a logo I feel like it would definitely have to just tie in "IT" because he's most often associated with that, not his number. Nevertheless it looks good!

1 person likes this

Wentz logo seems too Bears-esque for me.

1 person likes this

Maybe it's because I never cared about football, so I have no background in it, but I like it! It's really simple, yet filled with meaning.

1 person likes this

For the IT logo, maybe incorporate the T into the 4? Just an idea, but I personally think the T should be in there as well.

7 hours ago, H11K said:

For the IT logo, maybe incorporate the T into the 4? Just an idea, but I personally think the T should be in there as well.

Ummm... the black part?

2 people like this

Here's Kimi Raikkonen @Silence of the Rams:

image.jpeg

The Finnish Flag, with the 2 innermost slanted lines forming the letter K, the 4 outermost lines forming a loose R, and the 6 lines collectively just representing speed and motion.

2 people like this