Small College Logos - some new one

KCScout76

Sorry Leggman, I didn't mean to forget you. Your logo is solid - great work.

A 1000 appologies my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CUCPioneer_2c_L.jpg

The Columbia Union College Pioneers; Takoma Park, MD

lynxlogo.png

NHTI Lynx, in Concord, NH

(by the way: I couldn't find anywhere on the website where the acronym NHTI is explained; perhaps it's now the official name, a la ESPN or KFC)

index_clip_image002_0010.jpg

Marygrove College Lynx, in Detroit, MI

pioneers1.jpg

Pacific Union College in Angwin, CA

athlogo.gif

Wheelock College Wildcats, in Boston, MA

caltech_web_recreation.jpg

Cal Tech Beavers, in Pasadena, CA

lynxlogo.png

NHTI Lynx, in Concord, NH

(by the way: I couldn't find anywhere on the website where the acronym NHTI is explained; perhaps it's now the official name, a la ESPN or KFC)

I'm assuming it's New Hampshire Technical Institute.

And their logo is awful.

More from the Carolinas:

Wingate Bulldogs (Wingate, NC)

BulldogW_300.jpg

Queen's Royals (Charlotte, NC)

Queens-University-of-Charlotte-DC36A215.gif

Mt. Olive Trojans (Mt. Olive, NC)

mtolivecollege.jpg

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

mtolivecollege.jpg

i believe jordan sain (aka creatively sain...another board member) did this logo

if you go to the wingate athletics page, the bulldog is animated...wags his tail and blinks his eyes...pretty cool

i was talking to coker about a re-design for the longest time...thought they might be my first client, but alas, it was not to be...that logo is horrible, in my opinion (mine wasn't great, but it was a lot better than what they're using)

jldesigns404eo.png

Since everybody seems to like Bowdoin's polar bear, don't forget Ohio Northern...

logo.jpg

and just because I can, my old high school, Hortonville (WI) (which - and I'm sure someone here can correct me if I'm wrong - may be the only high school with the Polar Bears nickname in the U.S.)

HHSLOGO.jpg

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Since everybody seems to like Bowdoin's polar bear, don't forget Ohio Northern...

and just because I can, my old high school, Hortonville (WI) (which - and I'm sure someone here can correct me if I'm wrong - may be the only high school with the Polar Bears nickname in the U.S.)

Larimore, ND

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I applied to 10 colleges, 5 of which are in D1, 5 in DIII. Here are the DIII (definitely some of the ugliest logos ever):

(See capsfan's post)

Franklin & Marshall:

Franklin-and-Marshall-College-8811AF8E.png

They use this as their academic and athletic logo.

But here are links to their their awesome mascots:

Ben Franklin

John Marshall

I hope you've got some $ saved up if you're planning on going to F&M. Actually, I've lived about 15 minutes from F&M my whole life and only about 2 weeks ago did I actually drive through and see some of the buildings. It's surprisingly nice, especially with the upscale shops set up right across the street, and the mall, which is completely renovated, is only about 5 minutes down the road.

I applied to 10 colleges, 5 of which are in D1, 5 in DIII. Here are the DIII (definitely some of the ugliest logos ever):

(See capsfan's post)

Franklin & Marshall:

Franklin-and-Marshall-College-8811AF8E.png

They use this as their academic and athletic logo.

But here are links to their their awesome mascots:

Ben Franklin

John Marshall

I hope you've got some $ saved up if you're planning on going to F&M. Actually, I've lived about 15 minutes from F&M my whole life and only about 2 weeks ago did I actually drive through and see some of the buildings. It's surprisingly nice, especially with the upscale shops set up right across the street, and the mall, which is completely renovated, is only about 5 minutes down the road.

I'm not planning on going to F&M anymore. My family can no longer afford it. I've visited twice (once for an official campus tour and once for my interview) and it's the most beautiful campus I've ever seen (I've seen over 20 campuses on official visits). I'm going to my state school, Georgia Tech.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

(which - and I'm sure someone here can correct me if I'm wrong - may be the only high school with the Polar Bears nickname in the U.S.)

I believe that North St. Paul (MN) is also the Polars (bears).

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

HHSLOGO.jpg

The Des Moines North High Polar Bears would like to argue with that statement also.

mtolivecollege.jpg

i believe jordan sain (aka creatively sain...another board member) did this logo

if you go to the wingate athletics page, the bulldog is animated...wags his tail and blinks his eyes...pretty cool

i was talking to coker about a re-design for the longest time...thought they might be my first client, but alas, it was not to be...that logo is horrible, in my opinion (mine wasn't great, but it was a lot better than what they're using)

I agree - Coker really needs a redesign. One of my best friends goes there.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

NC Wesleyan Battling Bishops (Rocky Mount, NC)

weslyn.gif

Johnson C. Smith Golden Bulls (Charlotte, NC)

jcsu_logo1.gif

Pfieffer Falcons (Misenheimer, NC)

pfeiffer.jpg

Coker Cobras (Hartsville, SC)

Coker%20Cobra%20Color.jpg

Anybody here follow ECHL hockey? Recently deceased Fresno Falcons franchise had that same logo, different colors. So unless Pfieffer changed to it in the past few weeks, somebody has some explaining to do.

Anybody here follow ECHL hockey? Recently deceased Fresno Falcons franchise had that same logo, different colors. So unless Pfieffer changed to it in the past few weeks, somebody has some explaining to do.
pfeiffer has been using that logo for at least the past 3-4 years...
jldesigns404eo.png

pfeiffer has been using that logo for at least the past 3-4 years...

As has Fresno...

Archived