2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

Man, infared... I am laughing though, dogging me when I'm not even commenting on a topic. Especially when it's something I wouldn't bother posting on here.

Anyway... did any one besides Doc Rivers confirm or refute what KG said about CV?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Ohio State homer" thing is a running joke from the NCAA Football thread, but who needs facts when you can get a great insult in? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Internet.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The "Ohio State homer" thing is a running joke from the NCAA Football thread, but who needs facts when you can get a great insult in? :rolleyes:

I think %88 of the boards know he loves Ohio State, but please stop telling everyone that Will is an idiot, when many feel the same way about you

I think %88 of the boards know he loves Ohio State, but please stop telling everyone that Will is an idiot, when many feel the same way about you

I think y'all are missing the point...if even Lights Out sees him as a fvcking idiot, hopefully that can be the catalyst of the movement that cures the CCSLC of this dreaded willmorristrollbot disease.

Charlie Villanueva even thinks willmorrisstrollbot is cancerous to the CCSLC and the entire Internet.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think y'all are missing the point...if even Lights Out sees him as a fvcking idiot, hopefully that can be the catalyst of the movement that cures the CCSLC of this dreaded willmorristrollbot disease.

Charlie Villanueva even thinks willmorrisstrollbot is cancerous to the CCSLC and the entire Internet.

funny thing is, this isn't him being a troll, talk to him off the boards and this is the real Will.

Well I, for one, am disappointed in your taking the easy way out. I was hoping you'd bring credibility to the posters from the Ohio area -- but now it's obvious that you don't care about your legacy on these forums. Now you'll never be compared to Jordan.

What should I do? Should I admit I've never liked soccer or wrestling threads? Should I remind you that I said Ohio State didn't deserve the Fiesta Bowl bid in 2008?

Should I give wdm1219inpenna another history lesson? What should I do?

Should I tell you how much fun we had in the mbisordi thread? (Sooo, this is going well)

Should I really believe I've ruined my legacy? What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

Should I have my Ohio State alumni avatar removed? Wanna see my shiny new sig? Should I just pimp the NHL? Or Soccer? Or Wrestling?

Or should I tell you I DON'T CARE THAT THE COWBOYS UNIFORMS DON'T MATCH! (Hi DennisBergan :wink2: ) Seriously, what should I do?

Should I tell you I'm a sunshine chaser? Did it for the weather? The SEC? Should I be who you want me to be? Should I accept my role...as another Panny? Maybe I should just start a blaze of glory thread. Should I stop listening to Jigga? He's Jigga!

Should I try acting like I like modern uniforms?

I don't understand how anyone can like the Cowboys set, with all of the color mismatches and other inconsistencies. I kind of think that liking that set as-is is basically saying that you like something just because it's old or has always been that way. There is no way that a completely objective critic could give that uniform a passing grade.

Should I be writing this down? Super-Macho-Man.gif

Should I make you laugh like Lee does? Should I write you a passionate 33 paragraph post like Lights Out? "It is the best of times, it was the worst of times. Yet the Clippers will rise." Should we just end the thread and start over? "CAN A MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS?" What should I do? Should I be who you want me to be?

Just :censored: it.

BB52Big.jpg

Well I, for one, am disappointed in your taking the easy way out. I was hoping you'd bring credibility to the posters from the Ohio area -- but now it's obvious that you don't care about your legacy on these forums. Now you'll never be compared to Jordan.

What should I do? Should I admit I've never liked soccer or wrestling threads? Should I remind you that I said Ohio State didn't deserve the Fiesta Bowl bid in 2008?

Should I tell you how much fun we had in the mbisordi thread? (Sooo, this is going well)

Should I really believe I've ruined my legacy? What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

Should I have my Ohio State alumni avatar removed? Wanna see my shiny new sig? Should I just pimp the NHL? Or Soccer? Or Wrestling?

Or should I tell you I DON'T CARE THAT THE COWBOYS UNIFORMS DON'T MATCH! (Hi DennisBergan :wink2: ) Seriously, what should I do?

Should I tell you I'm a sunshine chaser? Did it for the weather? The SEC? Should I be who you want me to be? Should I accept my role...as another Panny? Maybe I should just start a blaze of glory thread? Should I stop listening to Jigga? He's Jigga!

I don't understand how anyone can like the Cowboys set, with all of the color mismatches and other inconsistencies. I kind of think that liking that set as-is is basically saying that you like something just because it's old or has always been that way. There is no way that a completely objective critic could give that uniform a passing grade.

Should I make you laugh like Lee does? Should I write you a passionate 33 paragraph post like Lights Out? "It is the best of times, it was the worst of times. Yet the Clippers will rise." Should we just end the thread and start over? "CAN A MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS?" What should I do? Should I be who you want me to be?

PostoftheDay.png

Should I tell you I'm a sunshine chaser? Did it for the weather? The SEC? Should I be who you want me to be? Should I accept my role...as another Panny? Maybe I should just start a blaze of glory thread. Should I stop listening to Jigga? He's Jigga!

:notworthy:

You know ESSTONES6 will come back to this thread and call our friend Red a traitor for choosing the year round sun over the snow. Get Over It Already

Never called anyone a traitor. ;) nice try though.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

:notworthy:

Damn straight!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived