2010-11 NBA Season

• Please log in to reply
2153 replies to this topic

#181 ESTONES6

ESTONES6
  • KCCO

• Members
  • 2,245 posts

• Favourite Logos:I love old, classic/vintage logos. I love franchises like the Yankees, Celtics and Browns who keep the same basic style of uniform for years.

Posted November 8, 2010 - 20:18

Man, infared... I am laughing though, dogging me when I'm not even commenting on a topic. Especially when it's something I wouldn't bother posting on here.

Anyway... did any one besides Doc Rivers confirm or refute what KG said about CV?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

#182 Jigga

Jigga
  • I Note Geeve Fock!

• Members
  • 9,941 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 07:37

The "Ohio State homer" thing is a running joke from the NCAA Football thread, but who needs facts when you can get a great insult in? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Internet.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

#183 Gary.

Gary.
  • do not accept checks from this man

• Members
  • 19,510 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 07:55

The "Ohio State homer" thing is a running joke from the NCAA Football thread, but who needs facts when you can get a great insult in? :rolleyes:

I think %88 of the boards know he loves Ohio State, but please stop telling everyone that Will is an idiot, when many feel the same way about you

glendale_sig.jpg

#184 CDixonDesign

CDixonDesign

• Members
  • 3,580 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 08:23

Bobcats continue to flop when it comes down to the wire in close games....now 1-6.

The C's drop a tough one to the Mavericks, Rondo of all people launched a three at the end. Rondo. <_<

#185 Jigga

Jigga
  • I Note Geeve Fock!

• Members
  • 9,941 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 08:28

I think %88 of the boards know he loves Ohio State, but please stop telling everyone that Will is an idiot, when many feel the same way about you

I think y'all are missing the point...if even Lights Out sees him as a fvcking idiot, hopefully that can be the catalyst of the movement that cures the CCSLC of this dreaded willmorristrollbot disease.

Charlie Villanueva even thinks willmorrisstrollbot is cancerous to the CCSLC and the entire Internet.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

#186 Gary.

Gary.

• Members
  • 19,510 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 08:31

I think y'all are missing the point...if even Lights Out sees him as a fvcking idiot, hopefully that can be the catalyst of the movement that cures the CCSLC of this dreaded willmorristrollbot disease.

Charlie Villanueva even thinks willmorrisstrollbot is cancerous to the CCSLC and the entire Internet.

funny thing is, this isn't him being a troll, talk to him off the boards and this is the real Will.

glendale_sig.jpg

#187 infrared41

infrared41
  • There's no pleasing people...

• Members
  • 18,258 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 11:13

Well I, for one, am disappointed in your taking the easy way out. I was hoping you'd bring credibility to the posters from the Ohio area -- but now it's obvious that you don't care about your legacy on these forums. Now you'll never be compared to Jordan.

What should I do? Should I admit I've never liked soccer or wrestling threads? Should I remind you that I said Ohio State didn't deserve the Fiesta Bowl bid in 2008?

Should I give wdm1219inpenna another history lesson? What should I do?

Should I tell you how much fun we had in the mbisordi thread? (Sooo, this is going well)

Should I really believe I've ruined my legacy? What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

Should I have my Ohio State alumni avatar removed? Wanna see my shiny new sig? Should I just pimp the NHL? Or Soccer? Or Wrestling?

Or should I tell you I DON'T CARE THAT THE COWBOYS UNIFORMS DON'T MATCH! (Hi DennisBergan :wink2: ) Seriously, what should I do?

Should I tell you I'm a sunshine chaser? Did it for the weather? The SEC? Should I be who you want me to be? Should I accept my role...as another Panny? Maybe I should just start a blaze of glory thread. Should I stop listening to Jigga? He's Jigga!

Should I try acting like I like modern uniforms?

I don't understand how anyone can like the Cowboys set, with all of the color mismatches and other inconsistencies. I kind of think that liking that set as-is is basically saying that you like something just because it's old or has always been that way. There is no way that a completely objective critic could give that uniform a passing grade.

Should I be writing this down? Posted Image

Should I make you laugh like Lee does? Should I write you a passionate 33 paragraph post like Lights Out? "It is the best of times, it was the worst of times. Yet the Clippers will rise." Should we just end the thread and start over? "CAN A MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS?" What should I do? Should I be who you want me to be?

Just :censored: it.

4fc887fd-3ff8-482b-bec7-5b86768f2bbd.jpgadad4850-16ca-45f4-80d6-5237ee12ff69.jpg

Celebrating two years of Basically a Podcasting Conglomerate

#188 McCarthy

McCarthy
  • Hey gimme some warning points

• Members
  • 10,709 posts

• Favourite Logos:Houston Texans
      Hartford Whalers
      Minnesota Wild
      Florida Everblades
      Manitoba Moose

Posted November 9, 2010 - 11:21

well done Mr. Infrared.

POTD?

#189 TFoA

TFoA
  • Hooray baseball

• Members
  • 18,758 posts

• Favourite Logos:Put it on a fitted cap, I'll probably love it.

Posted November 9, 2010 - 11:25

Well I, for one, am disappointed in your taking the easy way out. I was hoping you'd bring credibility to the posters from the Ohio area -- but now it's obvious that you don't care about your legacy on these forums. Now you'll never be compared to Jordan.

What should I do? Should I admit I've never liked soccer or wrestling threads? Should I remind you that I said Ohio State didn't deserve the Fiesta Bowl bid in 2008?

Should I tell you how much fun we had in the mbisordi thread? (Sooo, this is going well)

Should I really believe I've ruined my legacy? What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

Should I have my Ohio State alumni avatar removed? Wanna see my shiny new sig? Should I just pimp the NHL? Or Soccer? Or Wrestling?

Or should I tell you I DON'T CARE THAT THE COWBOYS UNIFORMS DON'T MATCH! (Hi DennisBergan :wink2: ) Seriously, what should I do?

Should I tell you I'm a sunshine chaser? Did it for the weather? The SEC? Should I be who you want me to be? Should I accept my role...as another Panny? Maybe I should just start a blaze of glory thread? Should I stop listening to Jigga? He's Jigga!

I don't understand how anyone can like the Cowboys set, with all of the color mismatches and other inconsistencies. I kind of think that liking that set as-is is basically saying that you like something just because it's old or has always been that way. There is no way that a completely objective critic could give that uniform a passing grade.

Should I make you laugh like Lee does? Should I write you a passionate 33 paragraph post like Lights Out? "It is the best of times, it was the worst of times. Yet the Clippers will rise." Should we just end the thread and start over? "CAN A MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS?" What should I do? Should I be who you want me to be?

Posted Image

#190 slightly shotgunned

slightly shotgunned
  • Breakin'

• Members
  • 816 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 11:26

well done Mr. Infrared.

POTD?

I'll second it ^_^

#191 Gary.

Gary.

• Members
  • 19,510 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 11:55

You know ESSTONES6 will come back to this thread and call our friend Red a traitor for choosing the year round sun over the snow. Get Over It Already

glendale_sig.jpg

#192 Still MIGHTY

Still MIGHTY
  • Teemu Forever... and ever... and ever... and ever...

• Members
  • 6,375 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 15:53

Just Post of the Day?

Hell, Post of the Month. I'd say it's a strong contender for Post of the Year, but I don't make those decisions.

c00c6803-ab59-42ae-91a6-c847161175e2_zps

| DUCKS | ANGELS | COLTS | LAKERS | SUN DEVILS | BEACH |

USMNT | GALAXYMANCHESTER UNITED | CELTIC FC |

Basically a Sports Show - Basically a Football Show
CCSLC Post of the Day: June 16, 2011

#193 Lights Out

Lights Out
  • #WelcomeDoc

• Members
  • 13,375 posts

• Favourite Logos:*Devil Rays alternate cap logo, 1998
      *Red Sox cap logo
      *Chargers primary logo
      *Lake Elsinore Storm cap logo

Posted November 9, 2010 - 16:13

Bravo, infrared. Bravo.

CNfLB0S.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

#194 Jigga

Jigga
  • I Note Geeve Fock!

• Members
  • 9,941 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 16:35

Should I tell you I'm a sunshine chaser? Did it for the weather? The SEC? Should I be who you want me to be? Should I accept my role...as another Panny? Maybe I should just start a blaze of glory thread. Should I stop listening to Jigga? He's Jigga!

:notworthy:

#195 ESTONES6

ESTONES6
  • KCCO

• Members
  • 2,245 posts

• Favourite Logos:I love old, classic/vintage logos. I love franchises like the Yankees, Celtics and Browns who keep the same basic style of uniform for years.

Posted November 9, 2010 - 17:09

You know ESSTONES6 will come back to this thread and call our friend Red a traitor for choosing the year round sun over the snow. Get Over It Already

Never called anyone a traitor. ;) nice try though.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

#196 DustDevil61

DustDevil61
  • So you're telling me there's a chance?

• Members
  • 2,405 posts

• Favourite Logos:Cardinals' StL
      Utah Jazz note
      Hartford Whalers

Posted November 9, 2010 - 17:14

:notworthy:

Damn straight!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

#197 RyanMcD29

RyanMcD29
  • This Cuse avatar is more legible than our numbers!

• Members
  • 2,910 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 17:21

Posted Image

CCSLCSig2014_zps354cde84.png

#HOTSPROTSTAKES (mainly dealing with my teams or sports media, sometimes personal life interwoven) @RyanMcD29

THE FACEOFF: A weekly college lacrosse infographic at College Crosse

#198 Lee.

Lee.
  • Personal sexual advisor to Mr. Jon Bon Jovi

• Moderators
  • 16,469 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 18:39

I make people laugh? :censored:in' A.
In America, sometimes all it takes is a great idea, some abandoned property, a boombox & some booze. Then it's on, you guys.
-Karl Welzein
Stuff: Twitter | Tumblr
Hockey: Twitter | Tumblr

#199 Jigga

Jigga
  • I Note Geeve Fock!

• Members
  • 9,941 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 19:12

Since when?

#200 infrared41

infrared41
  • There's no pleasing people...

• Members
  • 18,258 posts

Posted November 9, 2010 - 20:32

Apparently it's not intentional. :P

4fc887fd-3ff8-482b-bec7-5b86768f2bbd.jpgadad4850-16ca-45f4-80d6-5237ee12ff69.jpg

Celebrating two years of Basically a Podcasting Conglomerate