Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Patience people.

I have the AHL templates waiting on deck, they'll be added when I can get around to them.

Same goes for the AFL uniform details.

Sorry I'm taking forever to upload some stuf; college work + a job = minimal down time.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

if no one have request for SOCCER font(not american football), LEWJ, I'm Finishing my Atualized Version of FontPack. In 3 or 4 days I'll send the new link.

If you Want Request some font, Request till midnight.

Included in my templates which are in the process of being updated, I put over 100 actual team fonts

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

if no one have request for SOCCER font(not american football), LEWJ, I'm Finishing my Atualized Version of FontPack. In 3 or 4 days I'll send the new link.

Included in my templates which are in the process of being updated, I put over 100 actual team fonts

I Said TTF. And flake, you give me authorization to use your images to create .ttf's of the numbers?

Not to be a bother, but the NBA templates are VERY out dated and don't include the aways or alts.

I know they are. As of now, I am not able to make many updates to anything. Too much school and work.

If anyone is interested in making updates to anything, be my guest. I'll be trying my best to keep the page up-to-date.

And the roads and alts are not included for some teams because they are the same template as the home uniform.

Not to be a bother, but the NBA templates are VERY out dated and don't include the aways or alts.

I know they are. As of now, I am not able to make many updates to anything. Too much school and work.

If anyone is interested in making updates to anything, be my guest. I'll be trying my best to keep the page up-to-date.

And the roads and alts are not included for some teams because they are the same template as the home uniform.

I see, I have a similar situation with school and all my uniform stuff.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Anyone have a Basketball Court Template please?

via this old templates thread on the first page of the concepts forum: mrjbaseball's Field Templates...looks like you'll have to editing to do as well (templates are small and college 3-pt. line is outdated)

also here's lightning25's college basketball template

I Said TTF. And flake, you give me authorization to use your images to create .ttf's of the numbers?

Go for it.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Hey now, I made those off of last years uniforms, they aint WAY out of date...

Hey now, I made those off of last years uniforms, they aint WAY out of date...

Yea they're really not. They're useful either way.