Notre Dame Fightin' Irish

BrandMooreArt

That's great work, shamrock on the hat and you can sign, seal, and ship this baby.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yer messin' wit' one o' me favrit logos of awl toime, Brand'n, me boy...

and I'm likin' it: (most of it).

The shamrock could be bigger with thicker lines.

It really doesn't have to fit WITHIN the boundaries of the hat band.

I gotta say too, that I like the original expression better.

The completed eye looks more "wild-eyed"...He's got the little flared nostril thing happening...

The extended determined frown, with the exaggerated laugh-line looks more...determined.

IMO, your eyebrow's a little too 'spockian'.

I think that the original expression, with your overall cleaner, more efficient lines, would be a total winner.

It's really good. I actually prefer the versions with the wordmark and with the plain hat. If you're going to use the shamrock, however, you have to thicken those lines.

Any idea if/when you'll be continuing your PC mlb series?

ill thicken that stroke and hang on to the wordmark one too. i like that one

i actually have some MLB stuff finished i never posted, but havent been in that project for a while. ill update today.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

As a fan of the Irish, I approve! this is great, I love what you have done! wonderful work!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived