RT24 NHL Logo Concepts. Meshing New and Old

rosstaylor24

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow.atlantalooks amazing! whats next up for you?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

also where do you get your templates from?those pants, helmets and gloves look realistic

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Brilliant idea, awesome execution! The one complaint I have is that the Atlanta logo could stand to look more like one and not 2 logos sandwiched together (i.e. make it flow more). Still, great job! I can't wait to see more (St. Louis Blue Eagles? LOL).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Very cool idea! Add me to the list of Wild Star fans. Would you ever consider mixing teams before and after moving (i.e. the "Whalecanes")?

Hurriwhales!!!! :D

I was hoping for a Blue Barons or a Wandering Senators one soon!!!

Again this is has to be the most innovative idea with wonderful execution on your part

DLWatt.png

These are excellent. Great job of integrating old and new looks into one! It's almost sad that there aren't many more options, I love seeing these.

It would present a hell of a challenge, but relocated teams could be interesting:

Colorado & Quebec

Dallas & Minnesota

Phoenix & Winnipeg

Carolina & Hartford

New Jersey & Colorado

Calgary & Atlanta

Winnipeg & Atlanta

New series idea? Haha :P

got a few myself!

as i suggested before do NEW JERSEY

NEW YORK(RANGERS AND RAIDERS)

WHALERS (HARTFORD AND NEW ENGLAND)

TAMPA BAY (OLD AND NEW LOOK)

just seeing how they look against each other.

Vs.jpg

amazing work!

Archived