Engage with SportsLogos.Net - A HowTo:

For The MLB Section for every team

Separate The "[TEAM NAME] "Jersey Logos" into 4 separate sections

Home Jersey Logos/ Wordmark

Road Jersey Logos/ Wordmark

Alternative Jersey Logos/ Wordmark

Special Jersey Logos/ Wordmark

What does "0 warning points" mean

It says under my name when I post that I have 0 warning points. Can someone please explain what a warning point is?

It's an indication of how many times you've been warned by a mod for a serious offence.

:)

Can I change the name of a thread that I created? And if so, how?

Yes. Edit your original post and just change the thread name under "topic title". And for future reference, something like this belongs in the Q&A thread under Forum Announcements.

I feel really slow for not figuring this out yet, but how do you change the text underneath the avatar?

You need 500 posts first.

Really? That's kinda lame. I mean, I get it. Still.

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but already followed SportsLogos.Net since long time ago, I don't remember exactly when.
This is site is the main and the best sources to browse for sportslogos. I hope there will be continuous update for other sports beside the big 4 ini North America.

When I opened the MLS site, there is a news about the Pontiac Silverdome and the news also provided pictures of MLS brochures, there was an old MLS logo with red, white, blue, and black colours scheme. Here is the link: http://www.mlssoccer.com/sideline/news/article/2014/08/08/twenty-years-after-eric-wynalda-thrilled-world-cup-fans-detroit-silverdome-r?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=News&utm_campaign=Unpaid

I googled then and found this link: http://www.curtisau.com/Creative-MLS.html - likely a designer of the logo. There are some changes in the detail of the logo.

I think this is a good addition for MLS section.

Keep up the good work! :)

Edited by m.darmanto

So, I've been trying for the last few days to help update you on the big news of the CFL Edmonton Eskimos Signature Series uniform being announced, but no response using the e-mail addresses. Here's another attempt, using this thread:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sports/football/edmonton-eskimos/Edmonton+Eskimos+signature+uniform/10167858/story.html
I expected a lot worse, but those who dislike or are confused by the EE logo will be disappointed...
Seems a slow reaction- in case Chris is busy.
cleardot.gif
The official Eskimos announcement and description. http://www.esks.com/article/surprise
cleardot.gif

Question---how many posts do I need to have before I can start my own thread?

When clicking on the hyperlinks on the "What's New on the Logo Forums," wouldn't it be better to show the most recent post and not the first page of the thread?

Granted, most of us who peruse the forums go straight to the boards.sportslogos.net website, but it'd be nice to see the newest posts first.

I couldn't find any thread to mention this in, so I thought it would be best to try this one. Anyways, I know this site is always busy updating many things, all the time, however, there's one thing that hasn't been updated in four years, and it is the Special Opening Night Memorial Cup Jerseys. The newest one on the site is from 2011, when Mississauga hosted the Memorial Cup. I thought I'd mention it.

2 minutes ago, ConcreteCharlie said:

how do I go to the first unread post in a thread with this new update

It should be at the bottom under "go to topic listing". 

Any tips if you don't have a computer?