All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.google.ca/search?biw=1366&bih=657&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=RmK6XNrQJcek_QaEo7a4CQ&q=blue+jackets+civil+war&oq=blue+jackets+civ&gs_l=img.1.0.0.1293.2740..4573...0.0..0.83.311.4......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i67j0i24._C1Ug3Vh_r8#imgrc=_
  3. Yesterday
  4. thank you guys. Now I don't have to spend $26 on a new helmet or buy paint and paint the mask.
  5. Everything still looks amazing! I didnt realize SPA got new jerseys, im bummed, i LOVED their old look. Buffalo is fire because P U R P L E
  6. It would take me longer to make a sandwich, I don’t want to be rude. But we put effort into our work and it isn’t done on a phone in the matter of 5 min.
  7. Have you ever wondered what happens when a team relocates or folds? I think the obvious choice would be "Their the same team, just moved." Well, that's bull. What really happens is they move on to a better league. The Defunct League. We have teams like the Atlanta Thrashers and Flames, the Hamilton Tigers, Hartford Whalers, Quebec Nordiques and more! Let's play hockey again!
  8. I will vouch for Helmet Nation.
  9. Gridironfootballhelmets.com
  10. https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=8Fm6XLu9FYSd5wK2h4mADg&q=riddell+mini+facemask&btnK=Google+Search&oq=riddell+mini+facemask&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30l3.1952.9906..10190...7.0..2.470.2659.21j3j0j1j1....3..0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i10j33i160.PGtnjIt70dg
  11. MLB Braves - Cobb County Stadium Marlins - Bobby Maduro Stadium II Mets - Ebbets Field II Nationals - Navy Yard Park Phillies - Carpenter Field Cardinals - Sportsmans Park Cubs - Wrigley Field Pirates - Wagner Park Brewers - County Stadium II Reds - Crosley Field II Diamondbacks - Colangelo Field Dodgers - Dodger Stadium Giants - McCovey Cove Park Padres - Gaslamp Park or Lane Field II Rockies - Rockies Park Yankees - Yankee Stadium II Red Sox - Fenway Park Orioles - Oriole Park at Camden Yards Blue Jays - Skydome Rays - Florida Suncoast Dome Twins - Twin Cities Field White Sox - Comiskey Park II Indians - Jacobs Field Royals - Kauffman Stadium Tigers - Illitch Park Angels - Anaheim Stadium Mariners - Emerald Diamond Atheltics - Oakland Alameda County Coliseum or Finley Field Rangers - The Ballpark in Arlington Astros - Union Station Ballpark
  12. No credit necessary. I simply used what the team already had. Actually was thinking about refreshing this. Don’t have the “Tampa Bay” mark in vector anymore, though.
  13. any of you know where I could buy just the riddell mini qb facemask for my mini helmets? Ebay doesn't really have many. I need a yellow one to slap on the Chargers helmet. If not what do I use, model paint?
  14. You've done Northeastern and made that kick ass, and you've done Maine and I really like that new logo. I'd love to see you take on all of Hockey East!
  15. It’s on ribbon boards at Target Field as well:
  16. More likely Clark County, NV jail as his first stop.
  17. I'll be rooting for you guys tonight! @Magic Dynasty
  18. And just like in the 90's, the Bills will get crushed on Thanksgiving by the Cowboys. I'll still be watching though.
  19. You are correct, I assumed incorrectly. The post will be updated shortly.
  20. I respectfully disagree due to the grounds that if I believed that, every single concept on this thread would have blank helmets. Sure the "asterisk" design isn't the prettiest, but if it wasn't for Michigan keeping the classic winged stripes alive, I bet that design wouldn't "work" either.
  21. No. But in three, four years? Sure. It'll happen eventually, and it'll be Miami, LA or New York, right?
  22. You actually think he's gonna step foot on US soil anytime soon?
  23. I want that Miami team since their logo is so sweet. And the idea of Ronaldo playing there is quite exciting. On the other hand, Seattle already introduced pink to the league, so really what's the point?
  24. Leading off the Mississippi 8 Conference are the Buffalo Bison. Buffalo High School Nickname: Bison Enrollment: 2,108 Rival(s): St. Michael-Albertville Class: AA State Titles: 0 State Tournament Appearances: 0 Home: Buffalo has some of the nicer jerseys in the state IMO. The colors and stripe styles work perfect together, so I only tweaked their current look. The only changes I made to the home jersey were changing the text to say Bison rather than Buffalo since this is the home jersey and would be worn at home so you'd know they're Buffalo. And the other change was adding a thin white line between the black and purple on the shoulders. Away: The away is also almost the exact same as their current jersey, the only changes I made were putting Buffalo on the front of the jersey rather than Bison, and changing the numbers and "Buffalo" to white with a black outline to make it easier to read. Alternate: The alternate is just a black version of the away, but with the Sabres style logo on the front of the jersey rather than text. Next up will be the Cambridge-Isanti Bluejackets. Let me know what you think, comments are appreciated!
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?