New Oregon State Identity Package

meetthemets

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just say that I think the T and E should also have arched (?) top and bottom lines so they are consistent with the other letters?

I can? There, I just did it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Can I just say that I think the T and E should also have arched (?) top and bottom lines so they are consistent with the other letters?

I can? There, I just did it.

Your are correct in that they should be arched. "Leedsunited" is also right in their new mismatchness.

Orange and black? Check

OS interlock? Check

Orange and black interlock on a baseball cap? Check

Yeah, you're a couple of decades too late, Oregon State.

413779354_5ab8337c0f.jpg

As are you with those pullovers and outlandishly large sleeve stripes, my friend.

Orange and black? Check

OS interlock? Check

413779354_5ab8337c0f.jpg

yeah but we won a national title

i dig it, alot. likly have to pick up a cap now

And of course, recent success is a perfectly acceptable excuse for lack of originality. :P

Oklahoma State has a national title of their own, as well as a slew of other honors. Oklahoma State has one of the top baseball programs in the country, with a resume including an NCAA record seven straight CWS appearances from 1981-87 (19 CWS appearances overall), 19 straight NCAA tournament berths (35 overall), 16 consecutive conference championships, but I digress... ;)

As are you with those pullovers and outlandishly large sleeve stripes, my friend.

FWIW, those pullovers are part of a set of throwback uniforms from the Pete Incaviglia era that the Cowboys will wear this year. Personally, I hate pullovers - one of the worst fads to ever hit baseball - but I guess one positive in this case is that we didn't sacrifice accuracy for fashion's sake as is the case with a lot of throwbacks.

Ugh... I hate it. I loved the OSU cap logo and the Red Sox-ish font they were using. Thanks Nike. Thanks for f***ing-up another team...

And before anyone says that Nike had nothing to do with it, need I point out what appears on the Morrow Creative Group homepage?

Former Nike Creative Director Michael Morrow and his team of senior level designers

redefines and repositions brands by developing comprehensive visual language strategies that define their visual look and feel, or visual DNA.

Huhrumph... :suspect:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Orange and black? Check

OS interlock? Check

413779354_5ab8337c0f.jpg

Orange and black? Check

Interlocking orange and black letters? Check

Sorry but Oklahoma State was also too late.

Most like because the Giants were a team before Oklahoma was a state.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Orange and black? Check

OS interlock? Check

413779354_5ab8337c0f.jpg

yeah but we won a national title

i dig it, alot. likly have to pick up a cap now

And of course, recent success is a perfectly acceptable excuse for lack of originality. :P

Oklahoma State has a national title of their own, as well as a slew of other honors. Oklahoma State has one of the top baseball programs in the country, with a resume including an NCAA record seven straight CWS appearances from 1981-87 (19 CWS appearances overall), 19 straight NCAA tournament berths (35 overall), 16 consecutive conference championships, but I digress... ;)

FWIW, those pullovers are part of a set of throwback uniforms from the Pete Incaviglia era that the Cowboys will wear this year. Personally, I hate pullovers - one of the worst fads to ever hit baseball - but I guess one positive in this case is that we didn't sacrifice accuracy for fashion's sake as is the case with a lot of throwbacks.

None of this OSU-OSU sparring really matters because those of us who frequent this board know--or at least have been told--that the University of South Carolina is superior all other schools! ^_^

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived