2010 NFL FAs, Draft Picks, Trades, number changes, Other Changes

BBTV

All I got right now - LeSean McCoy switching to 25.

83F17912C581499C8170023626E8C5C1.gif

Darryl Tapp will wear 91. No pics yet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No pics either...

Per the Cards website: Derek Anderson will wear #3, Kerry Rhodes will wear #21, and I'm certain Joey Porter will get #55 off Reggie Walker.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The NY jets team roster has LT and Dwight Lowery listed as 21...I'm assuming that Lowery will settle finacially with LT and give up 21

Lowery could switch over to his college number (25), which is available now that Kerry Rhodes is gone, allowing LT to wear his trademark #21.

6uXNWAo.png

Kamerion Wimbley, who was traded to the Raiders from the Browns and wore 95 with them, will wear 96 with the Raiders

Also Jonathan Holland of the Raiders, who converted from receiver to Defensive back last year is converting back to a receiver and will switch his number from 23 to 17

raiders-2.png

• 4 weeks later...

A few number switches...

J. Porter gets #55....Reggie Walker switches to #56

K. Rhodes gets #25...D. McFadden switches to #20

M. Biesel gets #52 back from C. Brown...Brown switches to #50

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2010/04/15/numbers-they-are-a-changin/

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The NY jets team roster has LT and Dwight Lowery listed as 21...I'm assuming that Lowery will settle finacially with LT and give up 21

Lowery gave #21 to LT and will be sporting #26 next season.

No word yet on which number Santonio Holmes will be wearing with the Jets, as #10 is already taken by third string QB Eric Ainge.

6uXNWAo.png

A real picture of "Mc Nabb" in his new uni:

donjpg.jpg

If that field wasn't astroturf, I'd say that photo was a fake, because there's no mud or grass stains on his back as a result of his stupid a$$ holding on to the ball for way too long. He does appear to be laughing though, which is what he usually does after he gets sacked and fumbles, so I guess it is pretty accurate.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived