Indoor Football In Canada

Ez Street

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you smell a fantasy league brewing? I'm up for it. I hope the league does well.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

First I've heard of it--could be interesting... but most of those team names are awful--Fredricton Feud? Come on let's play the Feud!

And some of those names would make more sense with an "S" at the end!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Haven't heard anything. I don't think I can support the War on Terror, or as it may soon be known, Winnipeg vs Toronto. <_<

No thanks. It looks like a good fantasy league, but appears to be a serious league. Good luck. I don't see it happening.

Is overalliterating a word?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

My GOD, this has suck written all over it.

I remember that Winnipeg was looking at getting an NIFL team at one point...thank God that fell through...

Winnipeg War. Christ wept.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I really can't believe that list of names. This must be a silly joke.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Sweet. Merciful. Crap.

First of all, if I ever hear one more team use the name "Extreme"... or for that matter, if I hear that word used in any public context at all, I think I'm going to rip my hair out (what little I have left). Where in the WORLD did they get these names??? This puts like every women's league there has ever been to shame. I seriously fear I will go blind from clawing my eyes out when I see what abominations they come up with for logos.

Ottawa OMEGA? Montreal MACHETE? Victoria VALOR? Quebec QUANTUM????

Yeah, I want to play for a team whose mascot, by definition, is the smallest amount of physical quantity that can exist independently.

...I give up... bang.gif

Sweet. Merciful. Crap.

Those were the rejected names for the Saskatoon, Montreal, and Calgary franchises.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Sweet. Merciful. Crap.

Those were the rejected names for the Saskatoon, Montreal, and Calgary franchises.

'Tis a shame Calgary didn't go with that nickname. I can just see the headline following a Montreal blowout . . . "Machete Cuts the Crap."

Archived