Indoor Football In Canada

Ez Street

Sweet. Merciful. Crap.

Those were the rejected names for the Saskatoon, Montreal, and Calgary franchises.

:lol::lol:

Just the idea of a team called the "crap" had me fallin' out for a good 2 minutes.

Anyone feel a concept coming on?

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How fitting that my first football concept would be called the Crap. Note: poor image quality was done on purpose...I saved this in Paint instead of PSP just to make it all the more craptacular. And yes, that is a very crudely drawn Mr. Hanky on the helmet. You'll all be glad to hear that I made this jersey in an entirety of 126 seconds.

crap.gif

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Why does every team follow alliteration? I know is happens sometimes, but usually when it does, it's a good name.

Everyone of these names suck really really bad. And some of them are just impossible to just draw up a logo for. (War? Quantum? Valor? Feud?)

Storm and Swarm? Come on!

At least there's a contact number: (780) 914-9420

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

How come the Canadian Leagues like Rookie Baseball league that folded and indoor football have prenamed teams already?

what's the rookie baseball league?

Apparently it folded, which is all that matters, eh?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

no! nooo! nooooooo! nnnnnnnooooooo! NO! NOOOO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Leave football in canada alone!! hasnt it been f***ed up enough already???!!

First Vince McMahon tires to buy the CFL, now this...and such retarted names! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Schmee, very nice, I can smell it from here...

How fitting that my first football concept would be called the Crap. Note: poor image quality was done on purpose...I saved this in Paint instead of PSP just to make it all the more craptacular. And yes, that is a very crudely drawn Mr. Hanky on the helmet. You'll all be glad to hear that I made this jersey in an entirety of 126 seconds.

crap.gif

In other words, it took you 116 more seconds to come up with this concept than it did for the league to come with these names...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I think someone tried this before. I beleieve the name was the TORONTO PHANTOMS!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Boy, Nitro... that sure is an extreme reaction out of you.

I mean, those names ARE extremely bad, and i am extremely dissapointed, but why such an extreme rant from you?

By the way, i am changing the name of my soccer team to the X-tremez

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 2 years later...

I just feel like bumping this topic by posting this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America...Football_League

Contrary to the article. I don't even think there were any ownership groups. I think it was just one guy creating a fake league that he seriously thought would get off the ground.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I just feel like bumping this topic by posting this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America...Football_League

Contrary to the article. I don't even think there were any ownership groups. I think it was just one guy creating a fake league that he seriously thought would get off the ground.

Yet the ABA somehow exists.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived