New BYU Football Uniforms Released

mcan

Another retro look. Disappointing. BRING BACK THE BIBS! :P *dodging items thrown at me*

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Certainly an improvement, but I kept expecting the next picture to have the guy wearing a St. Louis Rams helmet. B)

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Damn it... Too many stripes on the sleeves. I thought the last uniform was very cool... Clean and tasteful, but also unique... these are unique too, but not in a good way, IMO.

Wow, there actually is a reason to like something about BYU now! Very nice!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Seriously I wasn't familiar with off the field "incidents". When I played in college my o-line coach convinced me that my shirt needed to be tight so the defensive linemen could not get a grip on me. I really couldn't stand the tight feel, theses look tight but suppose to be comfortable.

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Oof.

These just seem so non-elegant. The straight-edge stripes, the imbalances in color. . . These are gone in two years. Nike is still in the dog house.

I also loved the old unis from last year. They were simple, and the colors and design balanced so well.

Maybe I'm thrown off by this guy who will not be "America's Next Top Model".

Kind of new york jetsesque

I'm sort of thinking Toledo meets the Jets. Go back to the 80's Bosco/McMahon/Detmer look.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Archived