Progressive Football League – A Development League for the NFL

tbdaniel15

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up next...

gc2Snh6.png

0cD8vbd.png

tb...I like that negative-space, flame "W".

It looks great on its own or/and on a T or sweatshirt, as you have shown...

But it loses something on the helmet.

It's because the lower part of the logo (which is where this great negative space is) gets lost in the straps and ear-holes.

The one place, on a football uniform, where a logo needs to look its best, is on the helmet.

Maybe it needs to be a little smaller and sit higher.

I've been checking out the helmets to come, and I feel that this is going to be a good series!

I agree about the "Tucson" wordmark. The "T" doesn't feel like a part of the rest of the word with ti's angling.

I do like the suns on the shoulders. It's a look I wouldn't think I would like, but it works.

I feel like the numbers on the front are too small, and would be too hard to read when watching a game.

I like the idea of the Javelinas better than what you've put forward. Clearly, you've got the chops to pull this off, but I'm wondering why you made some of the decisions you did.

1) I like the idea of the TJ Sun logo, but it looks like the TJ and the sun are from two different logos that you slapped together. The styles don't mesh - especially since your mascot is the Javelina, not the Sun. Maybe try turning the J into a tusk instead of wrapping around in a sun-shape. Reinforce your team, not the region.

2) The Javelina you've illustrated looks (not trying to be mean here) a little derpy. Goofy-looking, if you will. If that's what you were going for, that's one thing, but given the serious nature of the presentations/other teams in the league, I'm not entirely sure you were after that. It vaguely looks like you were trying to go for more of what Fraser did for Arkansas -
razorback-logo-new-big.jpg

3) I echo what the others have said about the UCSON.

You are getting all sorts of feedback, but are not paying any attention to it. I wonder if it is worth my time to comment, but I'll try. You have the sun and beach color theme going on, the main logo looks very idyllic to me with the bridge and waves, then I see that the team is the Rapids. I would have never guessed rapids from looking at your logo and colors. Rapids are dangerous and fast flowing; I'm not getting any of those feelings from the logo, colors, or uniforms. Even your uniform stripes are nice and soft--to me they give a feeling of calm waves on a beach instead of rapids on a river.

award%20sig.png

You seem to be more of a logo guy than a jersey guy. All the uniforms have been generic so far, but the logos are fantastic. Listen to the feedback as well, such as what davidmiller5 posted about the Rapids. That'll help you out with this league by far. Keep it up though, hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I apologize for for not taking the time to make changes from the suggestions, just really busy and mainly planned on just posting. But I'll start making improvements from comments with the next post! Thanks again for all the input. I'll post the next set later today!

Just wondering, why is a team called the Orcas located in a city that is basically in a desert? :P

There isn't a team called the Orcas, and if you are referring to Spokane, they are most definitely located in an area that is not a desert...

Spokane actually is basically in a desert (Eastern Washington), maybe you should consider moving the Killer Whales to Tacoma.

Archived