New Los Angeles MLS Team Awarded

bartodell

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh. No.

But to the actual topic, Sacramento is on track, and this is one team that shouldn't even consider changing its brand when it joins MLS.

Sacramento_Republic_FC.pngSac%20Rep%20FC%20jerseys.png

I think it would interesting if they got brown third if they ever went to MLS or just become a primarily brown team to diversify the league.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Huh. No.

But to the actual topic, Sacramento is on track, and this is one team that shouldn't even consider changing its brand when it joins MLS.

I like the colors and idea, but the crest looks like it belongs as the label on a beer bottle.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Huh. No.

Aside from the sash, sure. But they definitely shouldn't keep the Galaxy's predominant design element if they move up.

6fQjS3M.png

Want to, I guess I didn't notice that, I really should read before I post.

I just have a feeling that this team is going to have a chance to get some big European talent. I cant imagine this group not doing whatever it takes to win.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

I just have a feeling that this team is going to have a chance to get some big European talent. I cant imagine this group not doing whatever it takes to win.

The Galaxy have also done the same thing though. In fact they may be on their way to winning 5 MLS Cups and becoming the top MLS club in terms of championships.

What makes the LA situation different from the NY situation is the Galaxy have done almost everything right while RBNY/Metro have done almost everything wrong.

I guess there are people that weren't able to latch on to the Galaxy for whatever reason but I don't understand what the Galaxy could have done differently besides stadium location.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Sacramento is on track, and this is one team that shouldn't even consider changing its brand when it joins MLS.

Aside from the sash, sure. But they definitely shouldn't keep the Galaxy's predominant design element if they move up.

The Galaxy own sashes any more than their own white shirts.

The Galaxy have also done the same thing though. In fact they may be on their way to winning 5 MLS Cups and becoming the top MLS club in terms of championships.

What makes the LA situation different from the NY situation is the Galaxy have done almost everything right while RBNY/Metro have done almost everything wrong.

I guess there are people that weren't able to latch on to the Galaxy for whatever reason but I don't understand what the Galaxy could have done differently besides stadium location.

I know they have, I just get the feeling that LAFC might in a way that may be more entertaining and may get players of a higher caliber that the galaxy couldn't. I can't itd be hard to reach five if a team is run right but I'm not to sure how hard catching up with the galaxy would be, but with a well run organization I can't imagine it being to hard.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Wasn't Beckham at the down side of his career when was in LA. I'm was more thinking getting players like a van persie constantly than getting an out of his prime messi every once in a while. Again this is just the feeling I'm getting from their ownership.

So is it weird that I want [to] adopt LAFC because of ownership.

I'll give them the old, college try, but the Galaxy are firmly rooted as Los Angeles' MLS team.

Here's where I bring Magic Johnson in the picture. Since he's synonymous with Los Angeles sports and businesses, though he's only a minority owner of the new LAFC, Magic will be the cheerleader to bring skeptic fans over to LAFC. But after the clusterf#ck of a PR disaster also known as the TWC Sportsnet-LA deal with the Dodgers, he should tread lightly with this soccer foray.

Archived