3. Johnson

4. McMurray

5. Logano

6. Khane

7. Kenseth

8. Gordon

9. Bowyer

10. Truex Jr.

Looks like Kurt's dominance finally paid off. A rough day for Tony & Chase finished 16th.

There was also some rumblings going on. BK Racing & Tommy Baldwin could merge & David Ragan will be taking over Brian Vickers ride with the exception of Talladega next week, which will be Michael Waltrip. Erik Jones will be in the 18 in Kansas.

Next up, Talladega

baltimoreravens.png

There was also some rumblings going on. BK Racing & Tommy Baldwin could merge & David Ragan will be taking over Brian Vickers ride with the exception of Talladega next week, which will be Michael Waltrip. Erik Jones will be in the 18 in Kansas.

Heard that MWR may field a 3rd team for Moffitt if they get the right sponsorship

I don't see why Michael is so set on Moffitt. I haven't been all that impressed with him, to be honest, except for that 8th place finish at Atlanta.

He also had a great debut at Dover last year. He just doesn't have much seat time, and the seat time he has is mostly in mid pack rides. I say put Moffitt in Xfinity or full time in the 66 or something.

I don't see why Michael is so set on Moffitt. I haven't been all that impressed with him, to be honest, except for that 8th place finish at Atlanta.

He also had a great debut at Dover last year. He just doesn't have much seat time, and the seat time he has is mostly in mid pack rides. I say put Moffitt in Xfinity or full time in the 66 or something.
OK, I guess I can understand the lack of seat time being a good reason. I don't ever recall him being in Trucks or XFINITY, now thay i thonk of it.

Also, If my memory is correct, the 66 shut down. I forget who owned it exactly, but I don't think it was Michael who owned it.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

NEW: starting at Kansas, David Ragan will be the ful-time replacement for Brian Vickers in the #55 Aarons Toyota for Michael Waltrip Racing.

Michael will drive the car at Talladega this week.

No official word on who will drive the 18 at Kansas, but all signs are pointing to Erik Jones.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Holy BS! A crash that takes Kyle Busch out,Kurt's suspension,and Vickers' blood clots all came to this.Ragan driving the 18,34,and 55.All in the same season.Mind blown.

And mr.nascar13,the 66 was owned by Identity Ventures Racing,co-owned by Nat Hardwick,and Jay Robinson.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Well this could get interesting. Now the question is can she find a sponsor & if she doesn't, then what? Welcome to the unofficial start of silly season considering the other free agents that will be around, including Jamie McMurray, Martin Truex Jr. & Denny Hamlin (I would say Jimmie but in all honesty, do we really see him going anywhere else? Highly doubtful). There could be some potential replacements if Danica can't get sponsorship.

baltimoreravens.png

Well Jeff Gordon has told us he doesn't want to be in the 600 since he will be the honorary pace car driver at Indy in the morning.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/motor/indy-500/2015/04/29/jeff-gordon-to-be-indy-500-pace-car-driver/26577499/

that's not even close to what the article says. He will drive the pace car, then jet off to Charlotte and compete in the 600.

Think NASCAR fans perked up when Kurt Busch drove for Andretti Autosport in last year's 500? Gordon will have that impact times five as he completes an even rarer double: Pacing the 500 field before jetting off to race his famous No. 24 at Charlotte Motor Speedway later that night.

I'll believe it when I see it. I highly doubt he would pull out of one of the biggest races of the year in his last season, especially if he's only driving the pace car for 10 minutes. The only thing I've seen regarding Gordon today was an hour ago by Hendrick saying he is going from Indy to Charlotte.

As for items that are 100% official, Erik Jones has been confirmed as Rowdy's replacement for Kansas

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/erik-jones-to-drive-no-18-joe-gibbs-racing-toyota-kansas-speedway-kyle-busch-david-ragan-043015

Archived