Cleveland Browns 2015 Update Concept

BucksFan5

As a Browns fan I am extremely excited for them to get their brand update that is coming in 2015. They really do need an update but drastic changes are not needed. I could seem them adding some more gray and having a matte orange helmet. Along with those two changes a added an orange alternate. Everything with these 4 concepts are interchangeable. My favorite logo the browns have every used is the Browns Elf, so i made it a central logo on the merchandise. The classic browns helmet logo has been updated to go along with the currently most used helmet : The Revo Speed. I added gray because im thinking Nike will add a gray uniform or something so i just went ahead and made it.

Merchandise:

tqdsS72.png?1

Home :

Znzt8VR.jpg?1

Away:

wny0g9F.jpg?1

Alternate Orange:

n9KR8eZ.jpg?1

Alternate Gray:

sJ02581.jpg?1

Alt With Orange Pants:

RpKJpJU.png

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope they break out the Mach Speed when they do these. But if not, I'd keep the collar the same color as the body. I'm not a huge fan of Nike's big collars on the Elite 51 template. Good start, but I definitely don't think gray needs to be prominent with a team with such a traditional look.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I agree with MJWalker45 that gray shouldn't be such a dominating color. In fact I would drop this color completely – simply because I'm also no fan of the Seahawks gray alternate unis or the color gray in sports in general. I just think the Browns need no gray at all – except maybe the facemask). They have a unique color scheme that one either loves or hates (I like it!). But that's just my opinion. Anyway, good concept and nice presentation! Keep up the good work!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I went ahead and got rid of the collar and gray. I like it a lot better this way. Also made a quick graphic of socks and pants.

I did add a monochrome set but I wasn't too sure on that in the first place. And just in case you cant load all the pictures the link to the album is here:

http://imgur.com/a/Cr1YI

Home w/ White:

jRAV6rn.png

Home w/ Brown:

Y2RorKP.png

Home w/ Orange:

7XIz9LB.png

Away w/ White:

KDpjoPJ.png

Away w/ Brown

1IjZ4SH.png

Away w/ Orange

QM5ZLu2.png

Alt w/ White:

SuZK0Lx.png

Alt w/ Brown:

88y8xCE.png

Alt w/ Orange:

fifXUgQ.png

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Much better w/o gray. I really like it – except the all-orange uniform. That's too much orange for my taste (also because it's the Browns). Good work!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

the update is really nice. overall it's a really good concept. the number font is just a bit thin though. compare it to the thickness of all the stripes. i dont know if you have to match the thickness exactly, but it should be closer to their thickness.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

as you said, good update, nothing big in the way of changes. that number font is a good modernization, but do drop the alternates and maybe work on some secondary logos. and do not use orange pants.

It' all a big bowl of bleh. Just not exciting enough for me. The updates are even more boring. On the first versions, my first thought was, that's a big collar, ...but it was interesting. I do believe numbers on the top of the shoulders is required in the NFL though and that collar would make it tough to put any there. I like classic looks but this isn't quite there and on the other end, not enough of a drastic change.

Archived