Creative customized team jersey

phutmasterflex

Every professional team offers customizations to jersey that fans can buy. With the choices of their own name and number, I have seen some that are creative like this:

PTBNL_t620.jpg

I'm not too big on fans getting their own name on their jersey but that's their own money, so not really an issue. But what about the creative ones? What creative ones have you seen out there?

Go A's!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe anyone does this (except for the duct-tape jobs). Nobody beyond 9th grade should even consider marring a perfectly-good jersey by replacing "Semin" with "Jiz".

And anything 69...how original.

And "Eagles Rings" is just wrong. The NFL did exist pre-Super Bowl.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I cannot believe anyone does this (except for the duct-tape jobs). Nobody beyond 9th grade should even consider marring a perfectly-good jersey by replacing "Semin" with "Jiz".

Fact: They have zero Super Bowl rings.

I've always wanted one of these classics:

lombardis.jpg

87Redskins.png

Also...I don't get the Padres one in the first post. Am I just being dense?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Fact: They have zero Super Bowl rings.

Fact: THIS is a thing, making the guy in the Paleskins jersey look kind of foolish.

b0be91a415f3d065fa2b8e58cee08264.jpg

Does this Cleveland Browns Tim Couch jersey count?

browns-qb-jersey.jpg

Probably safe to cross out Manziel

Doubt that. Manziel is going to have a brilliant 2015 season. That kid is THE best QB in the NFL in my eyes. And I am a Packers fan!

Archived