NHL by Under Amour (Arizona Coyotes)

T-ROY

I must be in the minority on this, but I don't like Dallas. There really isn't a balance of colors, because black is slapped on in random spots. I really don't like the use of the old Dallas logo, it was really awful. I also couldn't tell the NOB on the away jersey because the gold border is too large.

That's what- She

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Dallas logo is such a downgrade. Should just stick with what they use now.

Personally I'm not all that enthusiastic about their new logo, but I guess I'll try it out.

I must be in the minority on this, but I don't like Dallas. There really isn't a balance of colors, because black is slapped on in random spots. I really don't like the use of the old Dallas logo, it was really awful. I also couldn't tell the NOB on the away jersey because the gold border is too large.

I don't know what you mean when you say there isn't any color balancing. Black is on the jerseys just as much as gold. I don't see how it's in random spots. I do agree that the NOB on the away jersey is blurry, but that is just do to graphical issues and it wouldn't look like that in a real life jersey.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

These look fantastic...

That said, my biggest criticism is with the shoulders on Dallas with the shoulder logo being outside the yoke. I would personally try putting it inside the yoke or removing it.

The gold on the Dallas logo doesn't seem right, maybe just keep it all white, even if it flattens it, and there's no need for the double outline on the name, just keep it green or white, the name looks way too cluttered, especially on the white jersey, but overall I think this is an upgrade compared to the last Dallas set.

Minnesota Wild

Xr2Tq70.png

I've never really liked the Wild's new away jersey. It just doesn't scream Wild to me, nor does it scream classic to me. The striping on that jersey is a bland modernized striping. I wanted to do something which made you think of a vintage time when the North Stars were in existence, hence the more used yellow in the spectrum.

Love the addition of gold on the stripes. Makes it look much nicer.

If you can read this I'll give you a few million bucks.

The top two look great, especially the green one. I'm against shields as the main logo unless its an alternate.

I personally love Dallas with the shield.

That said, I'm still not over No Goal 99.

The logos look better with the bevel. Too much gold in the new away logo.

I'm so conflicted, but I think I'm gonna go with the roundel logo jerseys. Personally my favorite out of the four (would fix them up a bit more, but I've already spent too much time with that team.

New Jersey up tmr

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

When you make the bevel of the D gold while keeping the other parts white I think it makes the logo look very weird. Whenever I see a bevel I think of a shadow..and when you make the 'shadow' gold on a white D then it doesn't look right at all.

Archived