2015 NCAA Football Thread

DarkJourney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While it sucks to lose a guy that's easily a top contender for the Heisman, if there is one position Georgia can lose a guy at, it's at running back. The two guys behind Chubb on the depth chart, Sony Michel and Keith Marshall, were guys that were ahead of Chubb in the depth chart as recently as last season. Marshall was a guy that had more hype than Todd Gurley when those two came in on the same recruiting class, and Michel was ranked higher than Chubb in some of the recruit boards.

Does Oklahoma ever beat Texas when they're ranked and Texas isn't? I feel like this -- a bad Texas team beating a ranked OU team -- happens quite a bit.

Also, uh, that's a real :censored: picture, dfwabel? I thought it was a photoshop until I just saw it on ESPN.com.

IUe6Hvh.png

Leonard Fournette will be auctioning off his jersey from today's game for SC flood victims... Why do I get a feeling the NCAA will say this is a violation

He can say what he wants, however the jersey is not his property; it's the university's. All he did was back them in a corner.

Leonard Fournette will be auctioning off his jersey from today's game for SC flood victims... Why do I get a feeling the NCAA will say this is a violation

That was my first thought. I don't even think the NCAA would try that, though. I hope more players from the game follow his lead.

IUe6Hvh.png

After Marcus Lattimore...and Todd Gurley...and perhaps Nick Chubb today...why do I get the feeling Fournette would be secretly thrilled with being charged with a violation?

spacer.png

Archived