2015 NCAA Football Thread

DarkJourney

Why didn't they review the guy getting out of bounds on the last Tennessee first down? Seems to me he was out. The clock would've stopped at 10 seconds left and Tennessee could've gotten more upfield then called a timeout.

Gosh how I wish those bastards would play Miami every year.

Yeah the refs and replay official(s) didn't have a great day - there about 3-5 plays that should have been reviewed that were not.

I know Tennessee didn't want to make a huge mistake on that third down play on their own 20 or wherever they were but rolling Dobbs out to the right to just take a seat seemed just a tad conservative. Then again Dobbs did have trouble holding onto the ball.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't they review the guy getting out of bounds on the last Tennessee first down? Seems to me he was out. The clock would've stopped at 10 seconds left and Tennessee could've gotten more upfield then called a timeout.

Yeah the refs and replay official(s) didn't have a great day. Not awful day but there about 3-5 plays that should have been reviewed that were not.

By rule, every play in college football IS reviewed. The replay official did not deem it necessary to signal to the Referee that the play(s) needed additional review.

Yeah the refs and replay official(s) didn't have a great day. Not awful day but there about 3-5 plays that should have been reviewed that were not.

By rule, every play in college football IS reviewed. The replay official did not deem it necessary to signal to the Referee that the play(s) needed additional review.

Well, even with that being the case, they missed a few. Both teams benefitted, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

Aside from changing games between commercial breaks, I've basically watched three games today -- Tennessee/Florida, Texas Tech/TCU, and A&M/Arkansas -- and they've all been :censored: awesome. Pretty good day of college football for me.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived