2015 NCAA Football Thread

DarkJourney

I think for soccer it works better because you can focus solely on tthe action. With the guys in the studio calling it instead of a crew in a closed off room there's a loss of atmosphere that takes away from the game. There's too many pauses as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game's in OT now, Auburn got the TD and XP, now it's up to J-State to keep it going on their next possession.

But still, you gotta hand it to the Gamecocks for even taking it to this point...I could see them ruling the Sun Belt conference (possibly even contending for the C-USA title too).

bYhYmxh.png

JSU had the ball @ their 35 with about 40 seconds to go, a timeout, and a kicker who can kick it from 50 yards.

And they take a knee.

Their coach lost them this game.

The awful punt was in there too.

Giving a team the ball back at your 31 with 2:01 left will get scored on.

So Bret Bielema criticizes Ohio State's schedule for being weak and then proceeds to lose to a MAC team a few days later. That's just perfect.

Bad week for the SEC after a very good week one -- Arkansas loses to Toledo, Auburn damn near lost to Jacksonville State. Tennessee looks pretty good against Oklahoma, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

The season has pretty much according to the script, hasn't it?

BTW, I hope all the stuff going on eliminates all the bickering about conference superiority. Each one has good teams and bad teams, and you can't really say who is better, after each conference has crapped the bed at one game or another.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

So Bret Bielema criticizes Ohio State's schedule for being weak and then proceeds to lose to a MAC team a few days later. That's just perfect.

Bad week for the SEC after a very good week one -- Arkansas loses to Toledo, Auburn damn near lost to Jacksonville State. Tennessee looks pretty good against Oklahoma, though.

He made such a big error. Down 16-10 with 2:01 left on 4th&Goal, they waste a time out, go for it and miss. Should've not taken a TO, just kicked the FG and have all 3 TO left with a deep kickoff.

BTW, I hope all the stuff going on eliminates all the bickering about conference superiority. Each one has good team and bad teams, and you can't really say who is better, After each conference has crapped the bed at one game or another.

Not to script as there have been a lot of key players out for the season due to injury.

BTW, I hope all the stuff going on eliminates all the bickering about conference superiority. Each one has good team and bad teams, and you can't really say who is better, After each conference has crapped the bed at one game or another.

Not to script as there have been a lot of key players out for the season due to injury.
*foghorn_leghorn_thats_the_joke_son.jpg*

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Damn, of course when I start watching the game MSU gives up a punt return TD.

In other news, KU fans are already dreaming of basketball season.

Did any of us KU fans really expect more than 1 win? I didn't and expect us to lose out but I will still watch.

Did any of us KU fans really expect more than 1 win? I didn't and expect us to lose out but I will still watch.

A win over South Dakota would have been nice...

Uhh, you don’t play South Dakota this year?

6fQjS3M.png

Uhh, you don’t play South Dakota this year?

Welp, forgot the "State" part.

The next two games are the only two "easy" games left for Kansas and that's debatable. @Rutgers and @Iowa State. They lose those 2 and it's 0-12 for 2015. Kansas was actually better last season.

The only game KU has a chance to win is the ISU game. If that doesn't happen, yup it's 0-12.

Archived