2015 NCAA Football Thread

DarkJourney

God. This Husker team could be 3-0 if we knock a friggin pass down against BYU. Tommy Armstrong throws the freaking ball out of bounds. But the way we played on the first few quarters we have no business winning that game. Secondary looked horrible. Dropped a bucketload of passes has multiple penalties which cost us big gains. Somehow we pull a 23 point comeback out of Al Golden's ass with 11 minutes to go, only to lose on a bonehead throw by our QB. :censored:ing dammit do I sure hope these heartbreaking dumb losses don't become a trend. Balls.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU still undefeated! (bow)

bump

So is Syracuse. Who didn't have a first down in the second half against Central Michigan and had to go to Overtime... So congratulations you beat 3 teams you should've beaten.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'm probably the only one here who is watching this game, but Toledo just got an NFL level screwing by the officials. Horrible call.

I wouldn't worry too much... Toledo is still ahead and Iowa State isn't all that great (don't let the game with Northern Iowa fool you, there isn't much there for the Cyclones).

What the hell has gotten into SMU? They played Baylor tough for the first 2 or 3 quarters, beat North Texas, and now they had a relatively close game with TCU in Forth Worth.

Also, good win for Penn State. I got really excited to have Barkley on our team after I heard great things over the offseason, and he's definitely proven to have lots of potential. I know our two wins were against Buffalo and a wounded Rutgers team, but they were well-handled wins that will hopefully give us a lot of momentum.

You think the NFL has second thoughts about moving the 1-point try line back? Maybe, because Texas' kicker missed one from the easier 10-yard line, allowing Cal to escape Austin with a one point win. And that was after allowing the touchdown that allowed theHornsto move within a point.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

You think the NFL has second thoughts about moving the 1-point try line back? Maybe, because Texas' kicker missed one from the easier 10-yard line, allowing Cal to escape Austin with a one point win. And that was after allowing the touchdown that allowed theHornsto move within a point.

Heck no.

NCAA kickers aren't good from 35 yards, so the rule change places emphasis on craft.

Nothing against Alabama or their fans, but it is kinda fun to just watch a team as successful and dominant as them to just have everything go against them for a game. Unlucky loss but Ole Miss did play well.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived