Cleveland Browns Overhaul

missouri tigers

I figured I'd attempt a concept of what I'm hopeful for as far as the direction of the soon to be unveiled identity for the Cleveland Browns. I wanted to keep a traditional football uniform look while bringing in some more modern football uniform design elements not yet seen in the NFL.

x4hn5t.jpg

Comments and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

This is extremely interesting. I like the B logo. It's simple, effective, and sticks to the history of Cleveland. I like the uniforms for many reason. The font is unique enough to be new, yet still fits the identity of the Browns. The simple chrome stripes aren't overwhelming enough to be gaudy, but look like they could be pretty interesting and effective as they are depicted.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

This is fantastic. The burnt orange combines really well with the brown, and the chrome makes it pop, giving it that modern touch. But related to that, would the chrome effect on the logo show up in every application? I wouldn't keep it, but it's your concept.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Really good stuff man. I love the addition of chrome and the type is pretty strong.

I think the logo would be improved if you reversed the brown and white though. That way the stripe color would match the helmet and you might het a little more contrast out if it too. And then add your chrome in there the same way too

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

This is fantastic. The burnt orange combines really well with the brown, and the chrome makes it pop, giving it that modern touch. But related to that, would the chrome effect on the logo show up in every application? I wouldn't keep it, but it's your concept.

In some applications the chrome outline would be a flat gray. I contrmplated adding that version on the presentation along with a black and white version but left it out for simplicity sake.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived