Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

You're a Sharks fan, right? Why would you want the Ducks to win?

At some point, you realize it's much like the voting process. I'm voting for the lesser of two evils.

So you're rooting for the Blackhawks then?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing how the Blackhawks seem to always succeed in spite of their goaltending and not flipping the switch until playoffs.

I guess front-line talent trumps all weaknesses, but at what point are they gonna hit the wall?

They're not indestructible.

It's amazing how the Blackhawks seem to always succeed in spite of their goaltending and not flipping the switch until playoffs.

I guess front-line talent trumps all weaknesses, but at what point are they gonna hit the wall?

They're not indestructible.

giphy.gif

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

That was a satisfying 3rd period.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Blackhawks are a 6-man team- 4 forwards, 2 defenseman

Saad, Toews, Hossa, Sharp, Kane, Teravainen, Kruger, Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson, Oduya, Crawford, Darling. You're a one-man dumbass.

Lot of talk about the salary cap crunch coming for Chicago this summer.

Does this feel like Chicago's last ride for a while? Regardless of how the season finishes up, this is it for Patrick Sharp in CHI IMO.

Yes, this is the last year that they'll contend before settling into the same kind of rut that the Penguins are in (though unlike Jim Rutherford, Stan Bowman is not a blithering idiot). They're starting to play like they know it, too.

I really, really hope that I am not put into a position where I hope the blackhawks win the west, not to mention the cup

Its going to happen. No point in hoping or wishing against it.

I really, really hope that I am not put into a position where I hope the blackhawks win the west, not to mention the cup

Its going to happen. No point in hoping or wishing against it.

while I am confident you are right, im holding out until the bitter end.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Lot of talk about the salary cap crunch coming for Chicago this summer.

Does this feel like Chicago's last ride for a while? Regardless of how the season finishes up, this is it for Patrick Sharp in CHI IMO.

Yeah we're looking them likely going to three straight conference finals and possibly two cup finals in three years, so I can see them making an early exit next year, maybe even missing the playoffs entirely, just due to fatigue, like the Kings this year. That combined with the aforementioned salary cap issues could do them in.

You and me both.

Fatigue, schmatigue, the Kings would have been fine if their best PMD hadn't shown his wife his impression of the Philadelphia Flyers. 'sides, team that coked up can't get tired.

Archived