Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

But Getzlaf and Perry can throw it out just as much as Ferklund can. He'll have his hands full, especially with Maroon on the line too.

Alright, we'll have to see then won't we! :P

Micheal as he likes to be called now, his linemates, Stajan and Jones have played pretty awesome along side him. Not saying that line will be easy to contain, but like I said we'll see.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sportsnet commentators just referenced the song Milkshake by Kelis. I think that's more of a sign that this game is a blowout than the score is.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

With the first round over, here's an update on the CCSLC Bracket Challenge:

The (Technically) Top 10

1. Still MIGHTY 79 pts (Hey, that's me!)

T2. tjpaerels (?), John Wash (?) 72 pts

T4. Alex Houston, CS85, McCarthy, Rockstar Matt, zpqmaowl 66 pts

T9. AnythingChicago, FGM13, Ice_Cap, ninersdd, Shawn Seeger (?) 63 points

Second Round winners are worth 25 points. (Which means I'm already down a potential 25 because I missed on just one series, St. Louis, and I had them winning in the second round. In retrospect, dumb, I know.)

Wow forgot to check this recently. I'll take 2nd place for now (tjpaerels = TheLAKnight) :lol:

Won't be there for long since I had the Blues in the Finals :P

3-0 Chicago would not have surprised me as a final score, but we're not even done with the 1st period.

I get the feeling Dubnyk won't be much longer for Game 1.

Update: How wrong I was. Parise is owning the Hawks defense in the 2nd period, especially on the shift leading to Granlund's game-tying goal.

CCSLC signature.png

This should be 4-4, but what a damn game.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This should be 4-4, but what a damn game.

No, it should be 5-4 Hawks. If you count Pominville's whiff as a should-be-a-goal then you need to include Oduya's shot off the crossbar.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived