Retro-style NFL signatures (Currently cannot take anymore requests)

pitt6pack

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Northern Illinois

I used a black background because of the red helmets. I also had to abbreviate the name.

NorthernIllinois_87.jpg

I'm glad you put up that link to the helmet project, it will save me some time looking for the old helmet styles. I was even able to redo my Clarion sig with retro styles.

Clarion_74.jpg

From Helmet Project, here is the style of helmet I'd like for the second attempt:

Lehigh_OLD3.gif

EDIT: And just a better image for Helmet #1:

Lehigh.gif

The helmet pictures wern't showing up when I made this so the the helmets I made are a bit different. For consistencies sake, I can put the top helmet on both sides, one with the logo and one without, or just update the second helmet to be what you wanted. And I noticed I colored the LU tan instead of white, so I'll fix that as well.

Lehigh.jpg

OK,I would like my alma mater,New Castle,Indiana High School and Indiana Universty on one,and a Iowa Barnsormers and the Colts on another.

I'm going to need logos / wordmark / helmets for reference for your high school.

Norte Dame and Cuse combo if you can

Okay, combo (like my sig)?

These are awesome

Thanks

First off, thank you for making me those sigs. Second, I'd love it if you doubled it with my dolphins sig. Thank You

I didn't know which one you wanted, so here's both.

MIAV1.jpg

MIAV2.jpg

The helmet pictures wern't showing up when I made this so the the helmets I made are a bit different. For consistencies sake, I can put the top helmet on both sides, one with the logo and one without, or just update the second helmet to be what you wanted. And I noticed I colored the LU tan instead of white, so I'll fix that as well.

Lehigh.jpg

That is awesome work! Thanks a bunch man!

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Lehigh.jpg

That is awesome work! Thanks a bunch man!

No problem. I made an update to fix the logo, and combined the two helmet styles, which is basically removing the logo off the second one. Looks much better if you ask me.

Lehigh_80.jpg

And I have a feeling your a Cowboys fan, just guessing here. Let me know if you want a combo of the two.

good idea. I would like to see what atlanta would look like

Late 60's

Falcons_70.jpg

90's

Falcons_90.jpg

When you get a chance, I would like one of the Amsterdam Admirals, on an orange background with the NFL Europe logo as the "conference."

Shouldn't be a problem

From Helmet Project, here is the style of helmet I'd like for the second attempt:

Lehigh_OLD3.gif

EDIT: And just a better image for Helmet #1:

Lehigh.gif

Lehigh.jpg

OK,I would like my alma mater,New Castle,Indiana High School and Indiana Universty on one,and a Iowa Barnsormers and the Colts on another.

I'm going to need logos / wordmark / helmets for reference for your high school.

Norte Dame and Cuse combo if you can

Okay, combo (like my sig)?

These are awesome

Thanks

First off, thank you for making me those sigs. Second, I'd love it if you doubled it with my dolphins sig. Thank You

I didn't know which one you wanted, so here's both.

MIAV1.jpg

MIAV2.jpg

Thank You!

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

I don't think I'll be able to take any new requests right now because its getting to the end of the semester and I've got a lot of work and things so I don't have much time to work on these. I will finish all the requests I've already gotten though.

LOVING WHAT YOU HAVE MADE - AWESOME STUFF!!!

How about the Ravens with the 96 logo and lettering?

Thanks man

I had to remove the outline or else the wordmark would have showed up really small

Ravens_96.jpg

I'd like Rams '99, an Oklahoma Sooners, and a '68 Jets.

Thanks!

Oklahoma will take me a bit longer

Rams_99.jpg

Jets_68.jpg

I don't know if you will be able to but can you create a B.C. Lions endzone with these logos. If you can't do a CFL endzone you can do an NFL one. Thanks again1

I should be able to do a CFL endzone. There will be a lot of empty space above and below the logos, but that's how CFL endzones are. I'll do an NFL version as well.

Thanks again, these are great, but could I have the Denver and NIU ones doubled up?

No, no you can't

DENNIU.jpg

Archived