2015 NHL Golf Thread

BigBubba

Do the GMs seem to be in a hurry to get this thing done quickly?

It's the Panthers and Bettman. They only have the building for two hours tonight before they're kicked out for a Bar Mitzvah.

The gators come out at dusk.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oilers send picks #17 & #33 to the Isles for Griffin Reinhart.

I really like this. I really really like this.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Oilers send picks #17 & #33 to the Isles for Griffin Reinhart.

I really like this. I really really like this.

Now Sabres/Oilers will be McDavid vs. Eichel and Reinhart vs. Reinhart.

Well, the Sabres roster so far is interesting. I don't know how good they'll be, but it's definitely interesting. They have a ton of guys at center and left wing, even if David Legwand pulls a Rostislav Klesla and retires before he plays in Buffalo. They'll either need to trade a few people, or move someone to the right side. It makes me wonder if they're preparing for Reinhart to spend another year in juniors. Oh well, I'll be optimistic and say he's good enough to be in the NHL this year.

O'Reilly Eichel Gionta

Kane Reinhart Ennis

Moulson Girgensons ???

McGinn Legwand ???

There's some spare parts leftover, but I think that's how it shakes out right now. There's no point in trying out defense pairings; there's obviously some moves coming there. Hopefully, they address that and find a better goaltender than Chad Johnson in free agency.

Forgive me if I'm jumping the gun, throwing out line combinations and all, but it's been two years since any of this has mattered.

Eddie Lack to Carolina, 3rd and 7th back

Absolutely terrible trade for Vancouver. They're really committing to Jacob Markstrom at backup? F'ING LOL

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Where did you hear that abour Wiz?

And I think the Ducks have moved on past Beleskey now.

He played for a family member of mine that he is still in very close contact with
Pierre LeBrun just tweeted the Ducks are getting Khudobin from Carolina and he doesn't know what's going back so you might have broken this story.

IbjBaeE.png

Archived