2015 NHL Golf Thread

BigBubba

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you hear that abour Wiz?

And I think the Ducks have moved on past Beleskey now.

He played for a family member of mine that he is still in very close contact with
Pierre LeBrun just tweeted the Ducks are getting Khudobin from Carolina and he doesn't know what's going back so you might have broken this story.

I found out at 1:00am

Also talbot to Edmonton.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Oh hey, Cam Talbot. I like that. Now they can trade Fasth and picks (if they have any left) for more defence.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

With Khudobin on his way to Anaheim for the Wiz, it seems like Gibson is off to San Diego for next season.

Also, Ottawa trades Gryba to Edmonton for #107 and Ewanyk, which is good because now the Sens are back down to 6 active defensemen and Chris Phillips.

Oilers also trade Marty Marincin to Toronto for a 4th rounder. I like getting Gryba, but I liked Marincin better.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

With Khudobin on his way to Anaheim for the Wiz, it seems like Gibson is off to San Diego for next season.

No, probably not. Khudobin is going to be in San Diego. Gibson and Andersen will be in Anaheim fighting for their jobs and future. Both have their contract up after next season. (RFAs. Khudobin is a UFA next year too.)

So, bye, Wiz? Thanks for the 13 games back and not playing in the playoffs? Sorry about sending you to Carolina. I wish that on no man.

I don't particularly like losing Etem (LONG BEACH!) but I love getting Hagelin. Although it is technically just his RFA rights, so hopefully that's not a misstep and he gets locked in. Cornering the market on Swedes too.

Still a lot of cap left and the Ducks still need two wingers, in my estimation. And Beleskey's only coming back if he sees the FA market and realizes th grass isn't always greener and accepts the Ducks 4yr/$16M.

---

And I see you Edmonton. Interesting work. You needed some defense and goaltending, and you're definitely trying. So that's a different look for the Oilers. Trying.

Sharks gonna stick with Stalock, I guess? Whatever, man. You do you, San Jose.

And Vancouver's dumb.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Troy Grosenick also got a 2-year at $600K per, which means he's the backup and he's richer than all of us idiots.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Mike Babcock getting people in Toronto irrationally excited.

CIiaS-LW8AAZljf.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The "we never liked you anyway" train is never, ever late in Boston. I wonder if normal people talk about, like, their former neighbors this way.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I see that Kris Versteeg apparently vetoed a trade to Montreal.

1) Why does Kris Versteeg have a no-trade clause? Damn it, Tallon!

2) As sure as the sun rising in the east, a Canadian player won't play in a Canadian city. We stand on guard for thee, we just think it makes more sense to guard from the other side of the border.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Eh, that was a rumor for about an hour, and several reputable reporters killed it. Sharp, Bickell, and Macklemore will all be sent off to various hinterlands for small returns sometime between now and October 6th.

A trade from yesterday: Chris Pronger's rights (yea they still exist!) and Nicklas Grossmann to Arizona for Sam Gagner and a conditional pick in '16 or '17. The Flyers will likely buy Gagner out

Speaking of buyouts, LA bought out Mike Richards

Archived