2015 NHL Golf Thread

BigBubba

Where he will be welcomed as a god and smothered in rubles. Tough end for him.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kings say that it's unnecessary to terminate his contract because of the "self-deportation", conveniently they get to retain his rights if he ever returns. How about :censored: ing right off.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

So, meet you at the Allstate this season, then?

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Many Canadiens fans, myself included, wanted Subban. He's the best player, the best true leader, and the face of the franchise on and off the ice. Some can't comprehend why they didn't go with the "obvious" choice.

But apparently, it was the players who voted. Maybe they wanted someone with a more reserved tone, when someone has to talk to officials. Either way, PK will be the team's best leader regardless of the letter on his jersey.

Many Canadiens fans, myself included, wanted Subban. He's the best player, the best true leader, and the face of the franchise on and off the ice. Some can't comprehend why they didn't go with the "obvious" choice.

But apparently, it was the players who voted. Maybe they wanted someone with a more reserved tone, when someone has to talk to officials. Either way, PK will be the team's best leader regardless of the letter on his jersey.

I'm not so sure about that. While I'm sure Subban is definitely respected by his teammates, Pacioretty is the one who won the confidence of the dressing room.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

...and the Blackhawks re-sign Rozsival. Just when they were done with him, too. Granted it's for significantly less money, but the guy is toast.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Just because a 37-year-old has one ankle left and hasn't skated in four months doesn't mean he can't steal minutes from talented prospects.

Just because a 37-year-old has one ankle left and hasn't skated in four months doesn't mean he can't steal minutes from talented prospects.

It's not all bad, however. I understand Rozsival is rubbing mixed parts veteran grit, Coyote integrity and invaluable "hockey sense" on the remnants of his horrifically dislocated ankle. Doctors say this should accelerate the healing process just enough to derail 1-2 prospect careers.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

"Your 2015-16 Chicago Blackhawks: Loyal To A Fault" has a nice ring to it.

Rozsival won't last the year. His leg will explode bending over to put his skates on, possibly as soon as tomorrow, and his cap hit is low enough to bury if he just plain sucks. I wouldn't mind having him around for a few weeks to start the season as a locker room guy/#8D, but I feel you'll have to phase him out eventually if he doesn't do it himself.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Edmonton gives a seven-year extension to Oscar Klefbom, which seems like a big leap of faith for a guy with only 77 games played. That's almost as bad as the giant deal John Klingberg got in Dallas for, like, basically showing up. Still, with the low cap hit, this could be a huge coup for the Oilers if he turns out. I'm pretty excited to watch this thing come together.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Brandon Saad caught a puck in the mouth at practice today and lost two teeth. Columbus picking up right where they left off last season!

Archived