49ers Redo

MJWalker45

San%20Francisco%2049ers%20Alternate%20un

Looking at the monstrosity that is the new 49ers jersey I came up with this. Since the gray facemask doesn't really work against a black jersey I made it red. I also came up with a second pair of gold pants rather than keep the black pants. To me it just made more sense to have gold on each piece of gear. As for the jersey, the numbers were an attempt to mimic the 1994 throwbacks without looking exactly like them. Let me know what y'all think.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It looks a lot better than what they released today. I especially like the red facemask and the fact that all three colors are on each piece of the uniforms. Good Job on making something terrible look decent.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Looking at the monstrosity that is the new 49ers jersey I came up with this. Since the gray facemask doesn't really work against a black jersey I made it red. I also came up with a second pair of gold pants rather than keep the black pants. To me it just made more sense to have gold on each piece of gear. As for the jersey, the numbers were an attempt to mimic the 1994 throwbacks without looking exactly like them. Let me know what y'all think.

As someone who already dislikes the 49ers' new third jersey, even though I don't think the 49ers should be wearing black at all, I will say this. What you have put together is a hell of a lot better than what the San Francisco 49ers unveiled yesterday.

Exactly what I thought of when I first saw the "all black", looks great with gold pants.

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

If they had to go with a black uni ,(which i don't understand why they did), this is what i would want it to look like. I agree with Morgo it could use white and of course the normal helmet thanks to NFL's stupid rule. Still a good job though 110 times better than what they went with.

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

At least a billion times better compared to what the Niners will wear. I will never become a fan of San Fran wearing black alternates because it's forced – simply because black is just a supporting shade in their color scheme. But I think you nailed it. It looks great, it's a lot more balanced now and your concept makes more sense. Much more sense. And I guess I'm pretty much the only one here saying that white isn't necessary in this uniform concept.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

The return of black throughout the whole uniform with the red facemask is much better than their current look and those sleeves are fantastic.

spacer.png

I am sorry but the solid black jersey with block letters looks too much like the Raiders. Black on black looks like the Saints.

I looked more at their namesake and could only think of GOLDRUSH. I purpose a swap of the home uniform colors concept with gold for the jersey top and red for the pants. Keep the jersey the same as the white away jersey with red lettering on a gold jersey.

Include a black/gold strip on the pants to pair with black top socks for the addition of black to the uniform.

I think it would look good with the helmet, no one else in the NFL currenly have a gold alternate jersey and it is the golden aniversery of the SuperBowl at their stadium.

I tried to create a picture but the quality was not very good. It would be great if someone with more graphic talent than I would create this look.

Archived