radio: so ya wanna go pro

but your logo kicks da bucket?

you gotta hit up Scrim

so he can pimp yo I.D.

singers: ya got to pimp you Aye-Deeee!

damn right!

singers: if ya wanna go pro-o-o!

i love that song :D but dog, that hand-drawn crap...it's unpimpable :evil:

did you see the un-pimpable ride on MTV a few weeks ago where he gets a scion? I work with that dudes sister, and that old POS car his mom used to drive to work so i saw it everyday untill they moved to cali. the sister stayed in fargo, she's perrrrty B) .

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

did you see the un-pimpable ride on MTV a few weeks ago where he gets a scion? I work with that dudes sister, and that old POS car his mom used to drive to work so i saw it everyday untill they moved to cali. the sister stayed in fargo, she's perrrrty B) .

yeah, i saw it. i wouldn't wish that bucket on anybody, i'd be afraid to open the door :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The best thing I can say about it is it could be worse--the only word I can think of to describe the look of the helmet on the polar bear is dorky...

That Polar Bear must have been beat up a lot in school...

Still it could be worse!

So using the existing cities can we expect the Dallas Starz? or Etoiles or howeevr the French spell it?

The Toronto Maple Leaves? Or the things on trees?

THe Detroit Franchise to be renamed the Crimson Bird Appendages?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

this is the best logo in the league. i think it is the most hockey relevant one. especially for the climate Quebec has in the hockey months. halifax has gortons fisherman, detroit has the New Haven Knights guy on their logo, Toronto has a Rambo-Bull, and the other 2 logos are yet to be seen. Come on here. Quebecs may not be great, but i like it, i can live with it, and i cant wait to see it in action.

well, the fans wanted the Nordiques name back. Just like whaler fans want the Whalers back if there were to be a Pro team. This is the closest they could get. It definitely helps out selling value to have Les Nords back in some form. And the looks of the WHA's Message Board with the logos on the top, part of the Quebec Header has a Fleur-de-lys on it. I hope that is part of the jersey.

and just acept the spelling.

Its not that bad. so what if its americanized. or englishized or whatever. My family is from Quebec, if i lived up there i might not feel too great with the name, but id be happy its back in some form. Take it from me, a kid of quebecois descent. ITS OK, ITS THE NORDS. NOW SHUTUP WITH ALL THE CRITICISM OF THE NAME. but the logo, well go nuts with that.

This league is destined to be DEFUNCT.

On a side note, what exactly is a Nordique?

Nordique, is the adjective for Nordic...

Definition

Thanks for the knowledge. Now all we have to do is wait for the Hartford Wailers to make a triumphant return.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Hey. I dunno if this was mentioned or if anyone noticed this, but the ring around the polar bear and the script below it make a "Q" for Québec. That's pretty cool.

I don't mind it...

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Just heard a rumor that Hartford got a WHA team, they'll be the Whalerzzz

and Winnipeg is the mystery founder's franchise.... the Jetz?

Just kidding, I hope, I mean, I didn't really hear this, but could you see it coming???

Archived