Quebec WHA team name: Nordiks!

pollux

I've read this on a french web site:

AMH: la formation de Québec se nommera Les Nordiks

On connaît maintenant le nom de la nouvelle équipe de hockey professionnel qui jouera au sein de l'Association mondiale à Québec.

Le président du nouveau club, Jean-Paul Boily, en a fait l'annonce en conférence de presse jeudi, en présentant le logo bleu de la formation, qui représente un ours polaire.

It seems that they will use a blue polar bear for the sign... I'll post as soon as I find one...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

This is not the best picture, but at least it will give you an idea of what it should look like:

150704Nordiks.jpg

I hope it works... Otherwise, go here

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

sweet cream on an ice cream sandwich... NO for the love of jebus NO... this is soooooo wrong... if they were trying to look like a 2nd rate league they have definately suceeded after that

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

This is not the best picture, but at least it will give you an idea of what it should look like:

150704Nordiks.jpg

I hope it works... Otherwise, go here

Sorry, but I do like it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I take it Coca-Cola is a major sponser?

Well, that sponsorship would prove pretty interesting... given that the team plans on playing it's games at Le Colisee Pepsi.

With the exception of Detroit, what a truly uninspired collection of mediocrity the WHA's team logos have turned out to be. Call me crazy, but if you don't have the financial wherewithal to hire professional graphic designers to brand your team with a high-quality identity package, then you probably don't have the financial wherewithal to launch a truly professional sports league in the first place.

Brian in Boston

With the exception of Detroit, what a truly uninspired collection of mediocrity the WHA's team logos have turned out to be. Call me crazy, but if you don't have the financial wherewithal to hire professional graphic designers to brand your team with a high-quality identity package, then you probably don't have the financial wherewithal to launch a truly professional sports league in the first place.

Brian in Boston

I have to agree with you Brian... For now the only logo that fits for a hockey team is Detroit's. I'd like to know who is responsible for designing all the other logos... Maybe some of the designs here should be used to replace the logos...

sweet cream on an ice cream sandwich... NO for the love of jebus NO... this is soooooo wrong... if they were trying to look like a 2nd rate league they have definately suceeded after that

My cat's name is Jeebus. And he craps out things that look better than that logo when he's sick.

Robert Marvin Hull, you should be ashamed of yourself. Take your Quaker State and your fake knees and go home and hide your head in shame! SHAME, I say!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

*raaaaalph* :puke:

Oh God...I wanted the Nordiques to come back, but not like this...

*raaaaalph* :puke:

Now that I've cleared my digestive system, I can say with full honesty that this logo should belong in the scrapheap.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

wow...this indescribably blows. parrot, play my song

parrot: aucc yeah!!!! *a little scratch for the road*

radio: so ya wanna go pro

but your logo kicks da bucket?

you gotta hit up Scrim

so he can pimp yo I.D.

singers: ya got to pimp you Aye-Deeee!

damn right!

singers: if ya wanna go pro-o-o!

i love that song :D but dog, that hand-drawn crap...it's unpimpable :evil:

2016cubscreamsig.png