Hand Drawn 32 Team NBA

neo_prankster

Welcome to another hand drawn concept series. For this particular series, I will be doing a 32 team NBA, with a new team in Kansas City, and a resurrected Seattle Supersonics. Teams like the Bulls, Celtics and Lakers will likely be untouched here, and for a few other teams, you can expect older logos to come out of retirement.

First, the Pacific Division with the reborn Sonics

JAiCtFx.jpg

C&C Welcome as usual.

A revamped Midwest Division with an expansion Kansas City Twisters. The Mavericks original logo reborn, and it's the 90's all over again in San Antonio. New logos for the Nuggets, Rockets, Grizzlies, Thunder and Pelicans. For Memphis, the colors are supposed to be a deep forest green with bronze, light tan and a gun metal green for the pupils.

3anWDDZ.jpg

Hmmmm.... Memphis looks like a little kid camp place mascot rather than a sports mascot logo to me. I think he looks less angry and more confused or curious. I think it's because of that grin. Maybe reworking the facial structure could help a lot.

Some of these are really cool! And the way they are draw reminds me of how logos really looked back in the 30's to 50's lol!

The Pelicans and Thunder are my two favorite and look like can be worked on to make legit logos for those two teams.

Absolutely love your take on the CAVS logo. And I also agree the Minnesota makes perfect sense in the Central division. Not sure about Atlanta though.

Now about those Thunder logos...love the buffalo but is the Tornado an OKC logo as well!!??

shado_logo.gif

Archived