Which Sport Floats Your Boat?

Babydoll

Which Women's sport floats your boat?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for women's tennis, but somehow my vote didn't get counted (hanging chads?). But I am surprised at a couple of omissions from the voting choices; one was fastpitch softball, the other was football (there are 4 large professional women's football leagues in the US, and my hometown of Nashville,TN has teams in two of those leagues--- I have attended several games).

Do you remember those pull rod hockey games? The ones where players could only move stockily in one direction and do little passes? I'd compare that to women's hockey.

*shakes head*

Are we talking strictly on a pro level? I reffed a women's tournament a couple months ago, and worked an "A"-level game, which was said to be just below college level. Granted, I'm not a top-level skater myself, but it was all I could do to keep up with them. Good speed, terrific playmaking, tenacious defense, good goaltending... though, granted, it was a bit chippy, but not out of hand.

One of the best games I've had the honour to officiate.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The only catch is that it CAN be a sport that guys play as well. for example to some guys women's hockey is much more interesting than guys hockey.

While I prefer Men's hockey when Canada and the US meet in women's hockey it can be quite entertaining, and I thought that overall the women outdid the men in hockey at the Nagano Olympics, but the men were more entertaining in SLC, but the womane were entertaining too...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm a big fan of sun tanning -- however, some traditionalists feel the sport has gone down hill since the recent 'Breast Enlargement' scandal has become an issue. I, however, am not a traditionalist :D

IUe6Hvh.png

They were going to add sun tanning to the olympics apparently, but osmeone didn't think it was action packed enough, so they compromised and put Beach Volleyball in instead- you get pretty much the same effect in the end!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Do you remember those pull rod hockey games?  The ones where players could only move stockily in one direction and do little passes?  I'd compare that to women's hockey.

*shakes head*

Are we talking strictly on a pro level? I reffed a women's tournament a couple months ago, and worked an "A"-level game, which was said to be just below college level. Granted, I'm not a top-level skater myself, but it was all I could do to keep up with them. Good speed, terrific playmaking, tenacious defense, good goaltending... though, granted, it was a bit chippy, but not out of hand.

One of the best games I've had the honour to officiate.

I"m talkin' Olympics....my cousins play women's hockey, and I don't mind it then. But in the Olympics...ughhh...

I'm a big fan of sun tanning -- however, some traditionalists feel the sport has gone down hill since the recent 'Breast Enlargement' scandal has become an issue. I, however, am not a traditionalist :D

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I am not a traditionalist, either.

:D

I picked cooking, only cause doing laundry wasn't a choice.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I felt obligated to vote for softball since that how is how make a living.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Just call me Mr. Basketball.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

even though my high school's softball team won only slightly more frequently than we(as in the football team) did, which isn't much, the times i did go to games were fun so that's what i voted for. hell, the last thing i had resembling a date in some way was at a baseball game-with the softball team's CF :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Do you remember those pull rod hockey games? The ones where players could only move stockily in one direction and do little passes? I'd compare that to women's hockey.

Table hockey is great!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived