16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

We have had a little batch of kit news coming already so it seems a good time.

Real Madrid home kit is said to look like this with purple adidas stripes on the sides to take inspiration from the 1902 kit. real_madrid_16_17_home_kit.jpg

And Barca away. First purple away kit supposedly because their purple training shirt sells well.

barcelona_16_17_away_kit_mundo_deportivo

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Arsenal's 16-17 away kit will be yellow and grey, evoking the 05-06 away kits in which they went to the Champions League final.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/11/leaked-arsenal-16-17-away-kit.html

arsenal-16-17-away-kit-colors.jpg

arsenal-05-06-away-kit-1.jpg

Not a new kit, but the NPSL's new logo has been leaked:

11045473_742079342589956_646383277768551

I guess they've won 4 championships?

Here's the old logo, for reference:

315px-National_Premier_Soccer_League_log

Just looked at their teams, and many of their Kits and Uniforms are very bad, looks like someone pulled images off of clipart and called it a day.

a2BRS8U.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

It's a national collection of regional leagues of amateur teams, so yeah, it's not like they have much money to invest in looking good. But AFC Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids FC, 2 teams who raysox designed the logos for, just joined the Midwest Region from the Great Lakes Premier League, so the NPSL will look that much better next season.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Yeah, they got their original wish of joining the NPSL after they showed how successful they could be in the GLPL in their inaugural season.

The GLPL is reloading though, don't worry. Milwaukee Bavarians had already signed on board to join the GLPL in 2016, and Madison 56ers (who actually chose to demote themselves from the NPSL) will bump the total teams from Wisconsin to 3. Ole Soccer Club, a 10 year old Latino organization from Michigan, will also join, as will newly-formed Toledo United FC (from Ohio of course). That'll be 7 teams for the 2016 GLPL season (which I guess is 2016-17 soccer news).

XCUfRbB.jpg

It's a national collection of regional leagues of amateur teams, so yeah, it's not like they have much money to invest in looking good. But AFC Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids FC, 2 teams who raysox designed the logos for, just joined the Midwest Region from the Great Lakes Premier League, so the NPSL will look that much better next season.

Yeah did the league logo, kinda bitter about it haha. Oakland United is getting rebranded, and the Great Lakes Premier League might be too.

I think that the league logo looks fantastic, probably the best of the bunch. I could just do without the anchor, and since the AFC Ann Arbor guy suggested it and his team is now out of the league, seems like the GLPL could just have it removed and be set with a great logo.

I guess Oakland United didn't take onto your ocular design for them lol. To be honest, they were the most poorly run of the 3 founding Michigan expansion teams, which is probably related to why they're still in the GLPL and not the NPSL with the other 2. Hope you post the new logos ITT even if it's a bitter pill to swallow lol; I'd be interested in seeing what they come up with.

XCUfRbB.jpg

I think that the league logo looks fantastic, probably the best of the bunch. I could just do without the anchor, and since the AFC Ann Arbor guy suggested it and his team is now out of the league, seems like the GLPL could just have it removed and be set with a great logo.

I guess Oakland United didn't take onto your ocular design for them lol. To be honest, they were the most poorly run of the 3 founding Michigan expansion teams, which is probably related to why they're still in the GLPL and not the NPSL with the other 2. Hope you post the new logos ITT even if it's a bitter pill to swallow lol; I'd be interested in seeing what they come up with.

Well it was weird cause AFCAA And GRFC were like "yep we're in the GLPL to win it" and the NPSL basically invited them under the table and they left. The OUFC logo is pretty nice but I didn't make it, just too busy to fully commit to recreating something from scratch

Archived