2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Plymouth:

Insane+Plymouth+Argyle+17-18+Home+%2526+Insane+Plymouth+Argyle+17-18+Home+%2526+

The home kit is nice, but the massive sponsor block is atrocious.  

The change kit is pretty nasty, but the sponsor logo is relatively subdued.

Wish they could take from the one and put it on the other.  I'm always a fan of the Cornish flag. 

The 2nd kits for Tottenham, PSG, and Barca all look good. The Nike kits are so much better without the weird coloring of the shoulders! And it is intereesting that RedBull all of the sudden are getting more creating with their kits. The lasers for NY and now the red shoulder design for Salzburg. In the past, they were very strict with their designs and the teams looked almost identical. 

On 6/28/2017 at 9:17 AM, upperV03 said:

IMG_5409.JPG.f0428669cbf921c48102bb3be8913464.JPG

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

IMG_5474.JPG.c6005c7e41891ed966bbcb09de597e2d.JPG

Every time I see a red and navy Adidas jersey, I am reminded of how irriationally annoyed I am at this year's New England Revolution away kit being so boring and bad.

West Brom and Swansea are fighting to see who can be the most irrelevant and worst looking team in the PL, it seems. 

Really like Milan's look for the season, and I also like Wolfsburg's, I'm just hoping the green on the front is more pronounced than on the mockup. 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, mattb6 said:

West Brom and Swansea are fighting to see who can be the most irrelevant and worst looking team in the PL, it seems. 

Really like Milan's look for the season, and I also like Wolfsburg's, I'm just hoping the green on the front is more pronounced than on the mockup. 

Sadly it'll probably be that shade of green, since Wolfsburg is so inconsistent with the color green for the past few seasons.

u3J7jjd.png

17 hours ago, CoronaOrange said:

Disagree, it would be an amazing primary if the red hoops, were blue, so no hoops at all ;)

USSF historically has been way more a blue/white team with a dash of red. The increased RED is a NIKE thing or JK leftover.

It's still one of their best jerseys in years despite all that.

Did you forget 1998 to 2001 where are primary away color was red?

US supporters were clamoring for a red kit after the 2002 World Cup set came out and started a blue trend that continued to 2009 when Nike went with that terrible anthracite kit.  There was the limited edition DTOM kit worn in Hartford for the send-off match in 2006 and the fans snapped them up in no time.  Then the red alternate to the 2010 set was released in 2011 and fans loved it as well.  The 2012 home shirt was the red/white hooped "Waldo" kits and then there were the 2014 bomb pops that were primarily red.

Whick is to say that Nike is all over the place with US kit design.

patriotssignature.png

Archived