The updated UCI one is good...

I like the vast majority of these. They somewhat remind me of Zephyr Hat's old X-line collection, which is a good thing...Zephyr made a lot of money off of a few of those (Syracuse, Michigan, et al). 

With all the talk about USF's new academic logo I started looking at their old athletic logos. There was not much to see. So I decided to take on the task of creating one. The "bulls" were originally the "Golden Brahmans". A Brahman or Brahma is a breed of cattle that originated in India so they do well in the hot, humid Florida environment. So southern and central Florida have a lot of them. They are very distinct looking with long ears, shorter horns, and a menacing/pissed off look on their face. So here is my USF Golden Brahman:

spacer.png

On 3/14/2019 at 9:43 AM, WSU151 said:

The updated UCI one is good...

I like the vast majority of these. They somewhat remind me of Zephyr Hat's old X-line collection, which is a good thing...Zephyr made a lot of money off of a few of those (Syracuse, Michigan, et al). 

Thanks! I think that those had a big, sub-conscious, effect on me. I only ever bought the Colorado one, but I saw the Mich one everywhere.

9 hours ago, MSO94 said:

Excelent work

Thank you!

On 11/1/2017 at 10:28 AM, hettinger_rl said:

Found 2 options for their colors:

VintagePittPantherC.png.78e1ce32e5d2219599bf67a11270a98e.pngVintagePittPantherB.png.2cfcabe6377952fe6dc24996e8621bd0.png

Here is a Penn State version:

VintagePennState.png.81af44db7eb036a239cb5a0c49341895.png

Love this penn state logo, how can I go about getting it? 

This one is not attached to a particular team, but is a vintage style of my own Sabretooth logo:

spacer.png    spacer.png

3 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

This one is not attached to a particular team, but is a vintage style of my own Sabretooth logo:

spacer.png    spacer.png

the logo and colours reminds of Nashvile Predators except more blue. I love it.

4 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

spacer.png    spacer.png

With a few modifications that top one could work well for the timberwolves

On 1/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, hettinger_rl said:

Used the layout of the pronghorn to make a White-tailed buck:

vintage_buck.png

Slapped the Milwaukee Bucks' colors on it just for fun.

I like this! That's pretty cool! If you were ever going to sell a design, you could probably sell this to Brew City Online. They make really cool Milwaukee shirts and hoodies.

If you haven't done it already, would love to see Bucky and Albert:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Great job.  I have to remember to keep checking this thread.  Another aspect of college football that makes it the best sport: mascot logos.

I just realized that I never did a post of my Blue Devil. Here it is and a little project that I did with it:

spacer.png  spacer.png

Anyone in the market for Faux-Antique pennants of any of my vintage style designs?