Canadian Premier League

steve61

6 hours ago, Chromatic said:

Letters-Numbers-2.jpg

Kind of sad that they can't even find the 49th parallel that supposedly "connects our provinces" on a map.

Yeah, they drew the 60th parallel instead 😅

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spacer.png

Here are all the first choice full kits for the 8 teams for 2022,

spacer.png

And for comparison, those from last year. Biggest change is Valour, who go from white and claret to black and claret. Ottawa are now wearing red shorts instead of blue, Pacific are now in all Starfish Purple and Forge are now all Orange.  HFX swap the colours on their shirts.

1 hour ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

spacer.png

Here are all the first choice full kits for the 8 teams for 2022,

spacer.png

And for comparison, those from last year. Biggest change is Valour, who go from white and claret to black and claret. Ottawa are now wearing red shorts instead of blue, Pacific are now in all Starfish Purple and Forge are now all Orange.  HFX swap the colours on their shirts.

I think they’re all good. Cavalry FC I think should always have a sash and be that team that does that. Outside if that, not a fan of all the mono looks that got brought into this year.

New alternate kits for Cavalry FC and York United unveiled yesterday:

Forge FC should be unveiling theirs tonight, and HFX Wanderers on Saturday. Pacific FC still TBD.

So far all these secondary’s are all fine. Nothing bad. Nothing outstanding. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

The Forge look itself is “meh” to me but have a look at this video to see what the new font looks like on the Forge uniforms.  

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Wait a second, I was told by Adidas that soccer teams can’t justify a third kit unless they sell a gazillion poorly detailed replicas at $100 a pop

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 4/2/2022 at 2:45 PM, TenaciousG said:

Wait a second, I was told by Adidas that soccer teams can’t justify a third kit unless they sell a gazillion poorly detailed replicas at $100 a pop

That's just in that backward Soccer League in Umereka

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

HFX Wanderers released their 2022 alts on Saturday. "Naval grey" base with tartan accents at collar, sleeve cuffs, hem and back collar. Numbers on the back also in tartan:

I like the colab and overall design, but I just don't feel it with the VW logo popping out so much (color and empty white space around it).

shame this one couldn't be without chest sponsor or at least a first national related charity/cause.

31 minutes ago, element7ero said:

I like the colab and overall design, but I just don't feel it with the VW logo popping out so much (color and empty white space around it).

shame this one couldn't be without chest sponsor or at least a first national related charity/cause.

Agreed, but they did at least manage to incorporate the shape of the VW logo into the design itself rather than just slap it on top of the artwork.   For what they had to work with I think they pulled it off pretty well.  

zzPEfBm.png

Macron is absolutely on fire with these. Solid diversity in the kits without going overboard. What a great job. 

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived