Olympic uni's

Alphabet Man

I watched the Opals-Nigeria b'ball match and thought that maybe if anyone can find the uniforms teams are wearing to post them here so we can compare the differneces

1_5648l.jpg

The Aussies at the Opening Ceremony made by Woolmark, shoes by Nike - Image: Getty Images

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

This whole retro thing is going too far. The jackets the USA squad had look like they're warmups from ABA teams. Of course, the berets are cool. And this time, its only $35 for one. *coughs* RIP OFF! *coughs*

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Roots should only do Canada and maybe (MAYBE) the UK.

agreed. well, not 100%

roots should do the uniforms for, as ur sig suggests, canada and her cousins. canada should always be roots' #1 priority though :D

Oops one more thing.  Australia's basketball team, meow!

:lol: you probably saw them in action today

men or women??? still don't know why we are the only ones wearing these bodysuits but some of the designs in the Australian league are great

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Like Usual Canada, USA and Great Britan were looking spiffy with their Roots outfits.

I didn't see the opening ceremony, hey it was a friday night and frankly, I have a life!, but Ben Sherman are the official clothing suppliers to the Great Britain olympic team, so I would imagine they were wearing something by Ben Sherman!

*edit* nope wrong again, they were indeed wearing roots!! Not impressed though!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Oops one more thing. Australia's basketball team, meow!

:lol: you probably saw them in action today

men or women??? still don't know why we are the only ones wearing these bodysuits but some of the designs in the Australian league are great

Obviously we were referring to the women's basketball team

I saw, I came, I left.

Sout Afrieca!

If you tell me it is spelt wrong, I will laugh at you.

I'm not sure what the purpose of your post was (whether you like South Africa's team uniforms or whether you do not like them) but the word you are looking for is spelled.

Sout Afrieca!

If you tell me it is spelt wrong, I will laugh at you.

Hmmm... It is spelt wrong... go ahead and laugh! :)

Oh and if you were trying to spell it the way South Africa spells it... it would be Suid Afrika.

No, an accent.

Archived