Cleveland Browns 2020

dmhtfld

On 4/2/2019 at 8:14 PM, dmhtfld said:

Here is the full set. I am working on the white pants now.

[âIMG]

[âIMG]

What if you took the brown Color Rush... and made it white?  Make the jersey and pants white, make the stripes, numerals, and letters orange on the jersey, make the stripes on the helmet white?  Also, why not use the new custom font from the previous redesign?  Not the pointed numbers and letters on the jersey, but the block font used in the logos.

9 hours ago, CLEstones said:

What if you took the brown Color Rush... and made it white?  Make the jersey and pants white, make the stripes, numerals, and letters orange on the jersey, make the stripes on the helmet white

So a uniform for the browns with no actual brown in it? Ill pass. That would look good for tennessee but not cleveland.

9 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Also, why not use the new custom font from the previous redesign?  Not the pointed numbers and letters on the jersey, but the block font used in the logos.

I am open to that and may try a few different fonts. 

Looks clean. I personally love the look, but I get what some people are saying with “needing” white. A simple white outline in the numbers/putting Cleveland in white can go a long way, but not necessary IMO.  

Here is my idea of what it would look like with white pants. I do see all the flaws that you guys have mentioned. I plan on making another version with orange, brown and white on each piece of the uniform to make it more balanced.

[âIMG]

Just now, CLEstones said:

I just realized, you don't even have the Six God on your mock up.

That was not intentional, i just didn't have any vapor untouchable templates where the model had his skin complexion. 

Archived