fTQzc0x.png

Full uniform:

vvQqHIA.png

On to San Jose...

Color Rush jersey:

xk5CYNq.png

Full uniform:

sWOuL2Q.png

This series is almost coming to a close! I'll post Washington/Winnipeg/Philly next and then conclude with Pittsburgh and New Jersey - which I've been saving for last because they break some of the rules that I've followed throughout this series.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Section30 said:

All of these last few have been amazing, except Philly. I just really didn't like the addition of gold a couple years ago and was happy to see it gone. To me the Flyers should only be orange white and black.

I get that. I had a feeling that the Flyers one wouldn’t go over too well with some. Personally I really liked the inclusion of gold in their 50th anniversary unis. 

2LYbxnm.png

On to Pittsburgh...

Color Rush jersey:

WxE8fTo.png

Full uniform:

Wy74wus.png

On to New Jersey...

Color Rush jersey:

kdyn202.png

Full uniform:

wPGQXmA.png

And that's all folks! Here is a recap of all of the teams together sorted by division:

HUhF7vm.jpg

Thank you all for following along and providing C&C throughout this series! Feel free to check everything out on my behance page :)

https://www.behance.net/gallery/83831273/NHL-Color-Rush-Series

More concepts to come soon...

2LYbxnm.png

On 8/11/2019 at 11:30 AM, 9innings said:

This was an awesome series! Almost all of the looks seemed like they would be upgrades.What was the template that you used for these? Really cool!

Thank you! The template I used for this series was a photoshopped stock image from meigray's game worn program. Took a lot of work to fix one of their jerseys up and make it into a blank template that's editable.

11 hours ago, Heitert said:

Fantastic series! If these were real, my wallet would definitely take a hit. Haha. Dallas, Carolina, and the Rangers are the top three for me, and jerseys that I would love to have in my collection.

Thanks Heitert!

2LYbxnm.png

I love that San Jose jersey! I'm not normally a big fan of gray for them but I think you've perfected it.

I also quite like your Vegas and Detroit looks.

For Washington, I'd remove the stars from the hem and return them to the logo. I like the flag motif a lot though!

Colorado looks really good (if a bit redundant to their main set) but you could make the collar match the stripes (thick blue with thin silver)

Also, I agree with @QueenCitySwarm, the Carolina blue is cool and looks great, but it doesn't feel right to go Whalers-themed for it.

Sorry to comment after all is done, but this is excellent work!

3 hours ago, vtgco said:

I love that San Jose jersey! I'm not normally a big fan of gray for them but I think you've perfected it.

I also quite like your Vegas and Detroit looks.

For Washington, I'd remove the stars from the hem and return them to the logo. I like the flag motif a lot though!

Colorado looks really good (if a bit redundant to their main set) but you could make the collar match the stripes (thick blue with thin silver)

Also, I agree with @QueenCitySwarm, the Carolina blue is cool and looks great, but it doesn't feel right to go Whalers-themed for it.

Sorry to comment after all is done, but this is excellent work!

Thanks for the feedback!

2LYbxnm.png

2 hours ago, Eastport76 said:

So,about Seattle..Oh, the name and logos didn't unveiled yet. But maybe you can use Metropolitans' logo or Totems' logo. Or even city's former MLB team, the Pilots' logo.

Haha let’s just wait and see what their visual identity looks like first 😉

2LYbxnm.png

On 8/6/2019 at 6:32 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

On to Washington...

Color Rush jersey:

qyfsP4x.png

Full uniform:

vEgGtHY.png

On to Philadelphia...

Color Rush jersey:

5BgLZSK.png

Full uniform:

uKS7epG.png

On to Winnipeg...

Color Rush jersey:

AncBXfO.png

Full uniform:

VTg4wac.png

Man you were right about that caps concept lol...

Love it and love the rest of the teams too, awesome work!

On 7/10/2019 at 8:21 AM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

On to Chicago...

Color Rush jersey:

GMSPZUt.png

I hate myself for loving this jersey. Good work!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived