Minnesota Timberwolves Concept

AAO

I'm loving this, even though the numbers look a little close to the Bobcats new numbers. Just, for the secondary, are those a couple hatchets crossed? I just want to make sure of that.

VmWIn6B.png

I like that you use more green than they do now. I was dissappointed when they almost ditched the color all together. I also don't like their current wordmark or number font. I think this would be a good change overall, but I think I'd want them to keep their current primary.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

youve got yourself a winner here, but the primary wordmark is a little hard to read, and i think id like the see straight side stripes rahter than tapering. great concept, though. their current font sucks.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

thanks for the feedback guys, and yea the 'timberwolves' wordmark doesn't stand out as much on the black and white unis because their is a lot going on within the wordmark and i think i put an unnecessary outline around it, because it was getting late and i was getting lazy haha. that would be the only reason for that. and yea i definetely wanted to bring some hints of the green back. i dont want the timberwolves to fall into the recent blue-over in the nba.

No offense but the mut doesn't look that intimidating!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

against all odds you're my hero. honestly. you came to this site at the same time as me. you did far more concepts than i did. your concepts went from "NICE TRY, COULD BE BETTER" to "THATS AWESOME, IT'S TIME THE TEAMS GET AT YOU" :) keep up your awesome work.

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Archived