New CCSLC Display Name Change Policy

LMU

On 2/21/2020 at 5:35 PM, Dynasty said:

I'm just keeping it simple since I had part of this name for almost six years. Plus, this will indicate that I'm not just limited to Dolphins fandom.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2020 at 7:03 PM, sc49erfan15 said:

sc49erfan15 is clunky, but it's been "me" for damn near 17 years here... so I guess I'll stay with it.

That was my thinking too. My name’s dumb but eh, it’s been almost a decade.

Fun fact: I resurrected the NJTank moniker, which lasted about 8 minutes since apparently that’s not allowed. It’s a shame, I was really hoping to have a Cleveland Browns situation where I could pad my post count and join date.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

4 hours ago, BigBubba said:

That was my thinking too. My name’s dumb but eh, it’s been almost a decade.

Fun fact: I resurrected the NJTank moniker, which lasted about 8 minutes since apparently that’s not allowed. It’s a shame, I was really hoping to have a Cleveland Browns situation where I could pad my post count and join date.

correct

• Like 1

LvZYtbZ.png

• 4 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

So I've attempted to change my username, but when I press submit, it comes up as "This value is not allowed". The new username is just adding "Concepts" to the end of my current name? Is there a reason it isn't working?

From what I can see on the back end, all letters (uppercase and lowercase) and numbers are allowed, along with hyphens and underscores. What exactly are you trying to change to?

52 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

From what I can see on the back end, all letters (uppercase and lowercase) and numbers are allowed, along with hyphens and underscores. What exactly are you trying to change to?

I'm trying to make it "NoE38 Concepts". The only thing I can see that would be stopping that is a space, since I don't know if those are allowed.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

I'm trying to make it "NoE38 Concepts". The only thing I can see that would be stopping that is a space, since I don't know if those are allowed.

That could well be it. Not seeing any spaces among new members who have signed up lately. But you could use an underscore in its place.

• Like 1

Before I joined back in 2014, I was doing a project my senior year that had us develop a fake company and design a website for it. I chose DNA Sports, an alternate to Eastbay. The reason for DNA is pretty dumb actually... my name starts D aNd the girl’s name I was dating at the time started with A. So naturally, my foolish ass chose D N A. Once I did join, “DNAsports” just rolled over and it seemingly fit well with the community.

I’ve had it for so long now, 6 years, that I think it would be odd to change it, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t had the thought.

Maybe I just haven’t came up with a good alternate.

cool story

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Ashes of Astroworld >>> MrAstrodome 

I chose it because of the theme park but in light recent events, decided to go with the stadium instead. Plus I had been using it under a couple of gamer tags beforehand. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.