Edubdesign

NHL Rethink. (32/32 - Washington added, let's wrap this sucker up?)

I love the idea of a gold jersey, but I agree with @chcarlson23 that it's not immediately clear what the intent is. Not sure if it will work, but I would try using the same shape as the negative space 'V' in the logo.

8 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Is the gold alt supposed to be a Knight helmet slot? If so that’s super clever, but the execution is a little off. It looks like a check mark rather than the Knights logo. I would tweak it to make it a little more like a V. 

That's not a bad idea, but I did do something like that while coming up with this one - it looks way too much like Vancouver's Flying V. That was something I wanted to avoid - take some inspiration, sure, but don't outright ape the look, you know?

Maybe its because you darkened the blue, but I like that you found a way to incorporate green onto the orca logo for Vancouver and not make it look like a complete mess. Well done.

Last team up - Washington.

I will put up some designs I made for the Winter Classic, Heritage Classic and Stadium Series games, too.

20fEg8n.pngCkc1e2E.pngOIq0PbX.pngkCDko7X.pngv9PJSta.png

edub...

I love those 1st & 2nd Washington sweaters.

The "star" is such a strong, iconic design element...if you're gonna use it- load it up!... Like you've done!

I like the navy running into the gloves. 

Beauty!!👍

I don't know--those Washington alts uni look like baby onesies.

Not feeling it.

the others, sure.

The only Washington jersey I'm feeling is the clash, to e honest. Everything else feels like it's trying too hard to be unique.