Inter Milan Will Reportedly Change Crest, Name

SportsLogos.Net News

January 19, 2021 - 17:09 PM

According to a report from Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter Milan – which is formally known as Football Club Internazionale Milano – is set to change its name and crest in the coming months. The Nerazzurri will be simply known as “Inter Milano” in an attempt to create

Read More...

3 hours ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

January 19, 2021 - 17:09 PM

According to a report from Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter Milan – which is formally known as Football Club Internazionale Milano – is set to change its name and crest in the coming months. The Nerazzurri will be simply known as “Inter Milano” in an attempt to create

Read More...

So they are going all in on Inter then. I guess it makes sense since that's their reasoning behind the lawsuit against Inter Miami. I do like some of the concept ideas that are already floating around.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/01/4-inter-milan-concept-logos-how-they.html

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 1/19/2021 at 2:17 PM, MJWalker45 said:

So they are going all in on Inter then. I guess it makes sense since that's their reasoning behind the lawsuit against Inter Miami. I do like some of the concept ideas that are already floating around.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/01/4-inter-milan-concept-logos-how-they.html

This is a decent shot; draws from their current iconic look.  Their current identity is one of the best in all of soccer so whatever they do will likely be a downgrade, but whatever.

inter-milan-concept-logos%2B%25286%2529.png

FWIW the real new logo leaked. Don’t think the semplification really works in this case, the C just becomes an unnecessary outline and the M Is too narrow. Can’t see it lasting too long, they’re in the process of being sold again and jettisoning a logo the new owners have no attachment to but the fans don’t like because no one likes change is an easy win for an incoming owner

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Miles ahead of the Juve mess, so at least there’s that. I don’t really see it as being a remotely useful change from the previous one, though, which is already timeless and a perfect example of a classy club logo. Why make a big show of becoming a “lifestyle brand” when your existence already IS a lifestyle brand?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived