College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

Would have been cool to see a VT logo in the same manner as the Yankees NY either on the other side or on the bumper, or just as the main decal. Either way it’s a nice touch to highlight something that not too many people watching would have known about.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/28/2021 at 12:22 PM, aawagner011 said:

My Dawgs finally revealed the CFP jersey for the Michigan game (posted on the @usnikefootball IG story). Always nice to see the diamond swoosh.

spacer.png

And now Michigan has been revealed with the diamond Jumpman on the @usnikefootball IG story. Interestingly, no Orange Bowl patch shown yet. We still wait to see if Michigan goes all navy or their classic maize pants.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Maryland going white-white with black socks

spacer.png

Was really hoping we’d get throwbacks from both teams

It was interesting that they wore white helmets with numbers for practice all week, but their throwback unis from the start of the year would have been their best look. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

It was interesting that they wore white helmets with numbers for practice all week, but their throwback unis from the start of the year would have been their best look. 

That’s their normal practice helmet. They’ve never been used in-game. Which is a true shame

20 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Maryland going white-white with black socks

spacer.png

Was really hoping we’d get throwbacks from both teams

The interesting thing about Maryland is that, aside from the helmet, their uniforms are fairly simple.  The most modern touch is the flag pattern sleeve caps, which are not that wild in my opinion.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

12 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Michigan going with the navy pants again tonight. Can’t say I’m surprised at all, but still disappointing: 

Will be a bit of a lackluster uni matchup versus what could have been. If Michigan stuck with the classic look, that would be nice. I think the best matchup would have been Georgia in red and Michigan in the classic away uni with maize pants. Would be the best mix of school colors. All navy versus white/gray is less exciting.

On 12/30/2021 at 8:46 AM, leopard88 said:

The interesting thing about Maryland is that, aside from the helmet, their uniforms are fairly simple.  The most modern touch is the flag pattern sleeve caps, which are not that wild in my opinion.

Maryland really tastefully incorporates the Maryland flag

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

As much as I praised the all-navy look for Michigan against Ohio State, I really wish they would have worn maize pants here. I still like the all-navy in general, but it would have been nice to see them in their classic uniform on the big stage.

1 hour ago, MJD7 said:

As much as I praised the all-navy look for Michigan against Ohio State, I really wish they would have worn maize pants here. I still like the all-navy in general, but it would have been nice to see them in their classic uniform on the big stage.

The game so far seems to be retribution for their pants choice. 

You're MICHIGAN. You are finally in the Playoff and you wear that? Shameful.

49 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

The game so far seems to be retribution for their pants choice. 

You're MICHIGAN. You are finally in the Playoff and you wear that? Shameful.

Reminds me of Iowa State wearing all blacks for their recent big games. In an alternate reality where they won the Big 12 championship last year, seems odd that it'd be memorialized in a what essentially is a fad uniform.

I'm guessing we'll see the black end zones for the CFP Championship on the 10th. I'm also expecting an entirely new field for the game rather than just swapping out the end zones and painting over NFL logos for the Big Ten championship.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived