2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

On 1/4/2022 at 4:12 AM, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 18 (Part2)

Jets @ Bills
69oYhN9.jpguNwHTwm.jpg

I don't know where you got this from Mr Canzman, but the J-E-T-S will not be wearing black pants 🤮 against the BILLS on Sunday.

They'll be in all white, also with white socks instead of the green ones which for the life of me I cannot understand. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

They were playing the Lions. So... lol.

Knew that was coming. So by that logic, if they wore different pants that game then they would’ve won 88-6 instead of 44-6? They also lost 13-7 to the GIANTS this season. Their pant color that game: white.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bills did not wear their throwbacks this season. Weird considering they've always seemed to find a way to wear it once early in the season and once at the end for a decent amount of years now. With the two helmet rule changing do you think they might move on to 90s inspired throwbacks next season retiring the 60s throwback?

28 minutes ago, YelichGraphics said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Bills did not wear their throwbacks this season. Weird considering they've always seemed to find a way to wear it once early in the season and once at the end for a decent amount of years now. With the two helmet rule changing do you think they might move on to 90s inspired throwbacks next season retiring the 60s throwback?

They wore them this season against miami

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Dolphins and Seahawks have confirmed the alternate looks, both of which have not been worn all season because they for unknown reasons insist on wearing them against the same teams over and over.

The last time MIA didn't wear wear the aqua throwback against NE was in 2019, which the Dolphins wore a white throwback. The last time MIA wore their regular uniforms against NE in Miami was in the 2017 season.

The Seahawks didn't wear the wolf grey in Arizona in 2017, 2014, and 2012. The 2017 game Seattle was forced the wear the color rush lime green uniform. The Seahawks wore white tops with navy blue pants in the 2014 game against the Cardinals, the same year where they later went to the Super Bowl that was played in Arizona. In 2012 Seattle wore the white jerseys with the grey pants in Russell Wilson's first game.

38 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Kansas City not turning the all-white into a habit 👍

I was thinking the same thing. Too many teams try an alternate look once and then keep wearing it. The Chiefs went 2-0 in all white and then lost in red pants last week but are still wearing them again this week. Good for them!

42 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

The Broncos look good. 

Their entire set is good. Modern classics. 

As a fan I’m obviously biased, but I’d really be sad if/when they change. I don’t really like the mono today, but in general I enjoy them. I understand not liking the side panels, but in my opinion, Denver does them well. The panels match the pants (never a blue jersey panel bumping into an orange pant panel), mono is really only worn once per year (plus CR), the number font is modern without being an eyesore... again, not saying they’re perfect and everyone should love them, but I don’t think there’s a logical reason for some people to hate them as much as they do 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, YelichGraphics said:

You're incorrect.  We wore them on Halloween against Miami, which was also the game that OJ attended.

There's alot of BILLS-mafia who are badly clamoring for the late 80s / early 90s throwbacks with the red helmet so I have a hunch they'll be brought out of the attic.   I do hope we keep the AFL throwbacks and shítcan the red color-rush which I have a deep hatred for, yet for some reason several of the younger generation of BILLS-mafia seems to like them.   I could probably tolerate them if they had white pants to wear with them as it's currently red over-kill.

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Blue jersey with bone pants for the Rams again, per their app. I guess that’s now the standard home look.

The Rams look so damn good with the sol pants when wearing the blue jerseys, that one is hard to understand. 

6 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

The Broncos look good. 

I thought the Broncos regular orange was better in the Reebok era than in the Nike era. Same with other teams. That aside, Denver has good uniforms. The Broncos set is underrated. 

4 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

The Rams look so damn good with the sol pants when wearing the blue jerseys, that one is hard to understand. 

For the SF game I don't mind LAR not wearing yellow pants. But I do wish they wore the yellow pants with the royal blue jersey in their other home games.

It's not known who is calling the shots. Is Mcvay making the decisions? If not, then who?

6 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

The Broncos look good. 

cjbhvsa6shofavsomiwi

The Broncos/Nike introduced these unis prior to the 1997 season. Now I could be wrong here, but I don't recall seeing the Broncos in navy over navy (as they wore today) until about five years after this unveiling.

6uXNWAo.png

They wore them preseason of that year but Elway hated the mono navy so they were shelved for a while. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

cjbhvsa6shofavsomiwi

The Broncos/Nike introduced these unis prior to the 1997 season. Now I could be wrong here, but I don't recall seeing the Broncos in navy over navy (as they wore today) until about five years after this unveiling.

That's so adorable standing there like school children in front of a white board. No lasers or fog machines or hype videos.

And that was probably Nike's most successful redesign!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

9 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

That's so adorable standing there like school children in front of a white board. No lasers or fog machines or hype videos.

And that was probably Nike's most successful redesign!

Older looking grizzled guys like Elway look silly in suits like that.  Granted, other than Aaron Rodgers, today's athletes don't usually look nearly as old as they used to, but I still think that template is better suited for high school or FCS colleges rather than an NFL team... which is possibly why so many high schools and colleges adopted it.

It may look rather conservative by today's standards, but that's more an indictment of recent uniforms like the Titans than it is a complement (also the fact that they've used it so long seems to normalize it.)

I will say that the navy top, despite being wrong for the Broncos, is far better than the orange version they wear now.  It's really well past time for them to move on.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived