2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

53 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Something about the 49ers facing the Cowboys just looks right. Two teams with the exact same uniforms and striping patterns, one being red and metallic gold, while the other being blue and metallic silver. This direct contrast, while having the aforementioned same uniforms, just looks like a great matchup.

This is yet to happen. I want to see the 49ers in their white jerseys, whether in the CR set or the regular whites, against Dallas making the Cowboys wear their navy blue stars and stripes uniform. I wish this happens in 2023. The only time we have gotten the Cowboys in blue and 49ers in white tops was in 1979 and several preseason games that don't count as real games.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, redsoxbigpapi said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Rams' "boner" color looks more gray than it did last year, when it appeared to be more khaki?

They’re nearly the same color as the Seahawks grey.

spacer.png

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

I'm guessing the Bengals will go with the white pants with orange stripes and the Rams will go mono blue

I disagree on the Bengals. I think they'll go black jerseys and pants with orange socks. It's the only combo with the black jersey they won in this year. 

2 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

Fixed it for you.

No you didn't. You made it incorrect.

These uniforms looks awesome:

USATSI_15414567.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/w_2000,h_2000,c_fit/https:%2F%2Framblinfan.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F17172011.jpeg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

No you didn't. You made it incorrect.

This uniforms looks awesome:

https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/fetch/w_2000,h_2000,c_fit/https:%2F%2Framblinfan.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F17172011.jpeg

FTFY

(and it should only be used as an alternate for contrast against teams like Green Bay or Pittsburgh)

33 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Looks like a team who intentionally made a classic uniform worse

That's one view. Another is they evolved their identity as they began play in a new stadium and began a new era of LA Rams football.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_p1bVLlDsIo/maxresdefault.jpg

Looks great! But it also looks dated too. I have no problem with the Rams innovating on this theme. I only wish they didn't have as many duds in the package as they do winners.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

These uniforms looks awesome:

USATSI_15414567.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1

The bone doesn't look great on its own, and it looks even worse when you combine it with clean white in the same uniform. If they were so dead-set on bone, it should've just replaced white altogether.

26 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

That's one view. Another is they evolved their identity as they began play in a new stadium and began a new era of LA Rams football.

The Niners moved to a new stadium and kept their classic identity. The Raiders moved to a brand new city and didn't touch their classic uniforms. They both realized that brand equity is more important than trend chasing.

8 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

The Niners moved to a new stadium and kept their classic identity. The Raiders moved to a brand new city and didn't touch their classic uniforms. They both realized that brand equity is more important than trend chasing.

Well, neither the Niners nor the Raiders did this:

rams-gurley-matthews.jpg?quality=90&stri

hi-res-158030689_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h

20171001115003.jpg

9748288-nfl-los-angeles-rams-at-seattle-

10 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

The Niners moved to a new stadium and kept their classic identity. 

the 49ers need to address their helmet. It was dumb to keep the 90s / 00s logo when they reverted everything else. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

rams-gurley-matthews.jpg?quality=90&stri

20171001115003.jpg

9748288-nfl-los-angeles-rams-at-seattle-

Everytime I see this era I get pissed off, because it was a cluster-:censored: for no reason. :censored: on the new uniforms all you want, but this incoherent mess was way worse.

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

I think the Rams’ bone jersey is bad for many reasons, but for the purposes of this thread, I really don’t think they work with the blue or yellow pants either, mainly because the little yellow the bone jersey does have is so minimal that it gets lost all the time. From even a short distance, it looks like a solid bone uniform with blue numbers and that’s it. It looks out of place anywhere you put it.

Also depending on the lighting it looks either grey or khaki, which makes it look more out of place depending on said lighting, and the whole thing is just SMH in jersey form. The sooner the bone jersey and pants are shot to Mars, the better.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_p1bVLlDsIo/maxresdefault.jpg

Looks great! But it also looks dated too. I have no problem with the Rams innovating on this theme. I only wish they didn't have as many duds in the package as they do winners.

Maybe devolved. Also how does it look dated lol

42 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

hi-res-158030689_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h

This was in St. Louis, not LA.

And the main issue was that the team was committed to waiting until Sofi opened before they rebranded. The opening got delayed a season, which gave them more time to over-think the design. They knew fans wanted the royal & yellow, which is why they petitioned to wear the throwbacks in the Super Bowl.

Archived