2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Cujo said:

The first, and one of the only things that come to mind when I see those uniforms.

followed closely by ol' Coach Glanville

Falcons Throwback Thursday: Jerry Glanville - The Falcoholic

Falcons sponsored a NASCAR race car in the 1990s driven by Jerry Glanville  - The Falcoholic

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Was out at dinner with some friends last night. The topic of NFL uniforms came up and I got excited. I quickly became less excited after I somehow ended up being the crazy one for thinking the Browns look better than the Saints and the Falcons. I made my case, but was quickly put to shame in one crushing blow as I was informed that when the Saints wear all-white, they look "clean." I may never recover.

5 minutes ago, bbush24 said:

Was out at dinner with some friends last night. The topic of NFL uniforms came up and I got excited. I quickly became less excited after I somehow ended up being the crazy one for thinking the Browns look better than the Saints and the Falcons. I made my case, but was quickly put to shame in one crushing blow as I was informed that when the Saints wear all-white, they look "clean." I may never recover.

😆 Ugh! I'd have felt the same!!That type of blasphemy would have driven me to change the subject quick fast and in a hurry. 

1 hour ago, pagan696 said:

followed closely by ol' Coach Glanville

Falcons Throwback Thursday: Jerry Glanville - The Falcoholic

Falcons sponsored a NASCAR race car in the 1990s driven by Jerry Glanville  - The Falcoholic

Jerry Glanville was the reason the Falcons changed to black originally.. His love for Johnny Cash.. At least that's the story I'm running with.

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, bbush24 said:

I would rather die than reveal my CCSLC-based brain damage to my friends and family. They are not the crazy ones here for simply liking things that look “cooler” (so to speak). I wouldn’t go on here if there was a single other person I knew irl who cared about this stuff on this level. It’s a very weird and niche fixation.

4 hours ago, bbush24 said:

ALWAYS hide your power level with normal people lol

2 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

I would rather die than reveal my CCSLC-based brain damage to my friends and family. They are not the crazy ones here for simply liking things that look “cooler” (so to speak). I wouldn’t go on here if there was a single other person I knew irl who cared about this stuff on this level. It’s a very weird and niche fixation.

This, very important to understand that other people simply don't care and you'll just end up looking like a weirdo

2 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

18 minutes ago, AFirestormToPurify said:

This, very important to understand that other people simply don't care and you'll just end up looking like a weirdo

That is the literal reason this place exists. 

Speaking of reasons this place exists...I saw it last night, but was busy whooping gluteus maximii on the pool table to comment, but...Mac Jones' jersey had a slliiiigghhht little error to it last night. Observe the inside of the 0:

AP21323063192076-e1637332719645.jpg?qual

Mac-Jones-1-1.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

Speaking of reasons this place exists...I saw it last night, but was bust whooping gluteus maximii on the pool table to comment, but...Mac Jones' jersey had a slliiiigghhht little error to it last night. Observe the inside of the 0:

So is the red just stick-on and it came off? Or is it some kind of kiss-cut thing they possibly just forgot to add?

(Not that you'd specifically know the answer, but positing the question for the general point.)

On 11/6/2021 at 8:16 AM, NFLfan10 said:

I’d be shocked if this game is anything other than navy/white vs. white/white. Miami is already confirmed to be in white at home in Weeks 12 and 13.

Nice observation about the home team only wearing color once. That is truly bizarre. Even that game had Houston in Color Rush and Miami in white from head to toe, which almost shouldn’t even count.

Next year the Texans host Washington. Maybe we will have a matchup between these two where Houston is not wearing white jerseys, as has been the case every time they have played so far.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Lions for the second week in a row have posted a gameday promo image with the white Jersey blue pants combo as the featured uniform when they’re not evening wearing it. Why they gotta tease me like that?

It really is one of the best looks in the league 

On 11/19/2021 at 3:45 PM, Bathysphere said:

On 11/19/2021 at 6:12 PM, AFirestormToPurify said:

Dang, I'm getting roasted harder here than I did by my friends. I've learned my lesson.

Archived